Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bald Tires

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

Bald Tires Empty
PostSubject: Bald Tires   Bald Tires I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 4:10 pm

This is pretty much for Jon but I invite anybody to add to it.
I have had my car since July of last year and it had 75 miles on it. It now has 11000 on it and my rear tires are going bald. I don't smoke 'em or take off fast (yet). They are the Eagle F1 Supercar series and i'm wondering if this is normal considering I only have 11000 miles on them. I was told by the dealership that I have to open a claim with Chrysler. Should I do that or just bite the bullet and get better tires?
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

Bald Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bald Tires   Bald Tires I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 4:37 pm

Call goodyear and see what they say, but i hear those tires dont last long. When u bought your car new, in your owners manual should come Goodyears pamphlet with the warranty n such.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Bald Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bald Tires   Bald Tires I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 6:49 pm

I'm on my second set of F1s. Yes, they wear like shit. Replacing them soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bald Tires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bald Tires   Bald Tires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bald Tires
Page 1 of 1