Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fiesta Days

Go down 
+5
stairman
Moparcharger07
Shawn1112
Tom C
eviltrycycle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Fiesta Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 6:54 pm

No more Fiesta Days for me which makes me sad. Day was wonderful. Under a tree, plus the tent, plus a breeze made it nice and cool. No pases into the food area, meh food on the show side is fine just not as many options and I did get a snowcone. It was not participant judged they had gentlemen from the host club go around and judge. And I use that term loosely. They spent time on Jeff's car. I honestly can't even remember how long they looked at Joe's and Tom C's cars. Mine they were at longer because one judge kept getting phone calls. When those were done it was one quick pass around the car.

Then a few mins spent talking to us under our tent, which was right behind my car and we were all there. We find out during awards we all, but Jeff, lost points due to our trunks bring shut. Never was it noted trunks had to be open. Again we were with the cars at judging they could have asked who's car this was and can you please open the trunk. At Monster shows you have to be with your car at judging to answer questions since the judges take their time.

I don't care about trophies, its not why I do this. But make sure everyone knows the rules so everyone starts off on the same playing field. After that its how much you cleaned and your personal twist on the car that gets you an award or not.

Again this year just calling car numbers. Again we didn't know they were even in our class until Jeff's number was called. Big congrats to Stairman a well deserved win.

So unfortunately this CAMM tradition will go by the wayside. I don't even know if its worth giving the host club any feedback.

Sorry for the rant.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 8:40 pm

Congrats Jeff

Sorry to hear bout the show
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 9:05 pm

Congrats Jeff. Hate to say I told u so, but I told u so, lol
As long as u guys had a good time is all that matters, fuck a trophy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Days   Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Days
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2