Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings

Go down 
+7
moparmarc
AlterEgo
jamesv82
moaugust88
392SRT8
Yuro
eviltrycycle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jamesv82
jamesv82

CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 5:17 pm

Now that's a great way to get paid
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 5:53 pm

WhiteChargerRT wrote:
Great meet up! Still can't believe my kid vacuumed the reasturant and got chocolate cake for it............ Lol

Does he make house calls?
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:48 pm

Great to meet everyone, had a great time. Even thou i didn't get my t-shirt.  Mad 

I did make it down there in under an hour but not 35mins...lol  Cool 
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 2:23 pm

HAHA! I think that is so nice they gave him cake! He was adorable. Just like he worked there when he followed the guy into the kitchen.

Great to meet everyone! Hope to see you all again this summer sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings   CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM monthly gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2