Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Door handle swap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

Door handle swap Empty
PostSubject: Door handle swap   Door handle swap I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 1:37 pm

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/tech-tips-diy-how/67546-how-door-handle-swap-pics.htm

l've got some black door handlesto get rid of the factory chrome ones. Not something I want to attempt alone. Would anyone think they can handle it and willing to help? Maybe an unofficial mod day/night at my house.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Door handle swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Door handle swap   Door handle swap I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 1:53 pm

Why not just cover yours in black vinyl?
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Door handle swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Door handle swap   Door handle swap I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 3:00 pm

shouldnt be too hard to do... probably pulling the door panel would be the most difficult..
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

Door handle swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Door handle swap   Door handle swap I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 7:50 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Why not just cover yours in black vinyl?
Because that would have been the smarter thing to do? I actually forgot about that option when I started buying the handles. I want the brilliant black and too look like they came that way from the factory.

firestartr420 wrote:
shouldnt be too hard to do... probably pulling the door panel would be the most difficult..
Pulling the panels I think is the easy part, I've already done it to change a mirror and again when I got the first handle and thought hmm this can't be too difficult. Needless to say the panel went back on quickly.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Door handle swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Door handle swap   Door handle swap I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 8:16 pm

can't be hard. i had the door handle out of my dakota when i had it a few times. i'm sure we could do it at a mod night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Door handle swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Door handle swap   Door handle swap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Door handle swap
Page 1 of 1