Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camber Adjustment Bushings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King.O
CAMM Rookie
King.O

Camber Adjustment Bushings Empty
PostSubject: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 11:50 am

I have a 05 Dodge Magnum RT that has been lowered with the Eibach Pro-System Kit, and Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sport Anti-Roll Bars. Now I'm going through rear tires two sets of rear to every set of front tires. There is too much negative camber causing the insides of my rear tires to go bald, and the opposite side looks almost new. Has anyone had camber adjustment bushings part #: SPC-66020 from Specialty Products Company installed? If so where? I'm in the south suburb area. If not, is there any one that doe's install this product in the area?

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 9:21 pm

Hopefully someone that is lowered will chime in.
Sorry I cant help but I tio wanna lower my ride and fear eating up tires.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 9:59 am

Adam or Jontoad might know the answer, I'm sure they will chime in
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 10:33 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adjust-Rear-Upper-Lateral-Arms-Front-05-13-Challenger-Charger-Magnum-300C-/271278780801?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f2979b181&vxp=mtr#ht_2679wt_1006

These might be you're best best, those bushings are a pain in the ass. Plus they have to be pressed in right where they need to be, once they are in, they are in with no adjustability.

I would go with the adjustable arm, allows for future adjustment as well
Back to top Go down
King.O
CAMM Rookie
King.O

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 3:07 pm

Those control arms are a good idea, the problem is I have purchased the bushings already. However if I don't find any one that can install the bushing in the next couple of weeks, I'll have to spring for the control arms. I guess I'll try to contact Adam or Jontoad.

Thanks Shawn1112, Moparcharger07, ChicagoSRT8
Back to top Go down
King.O
CAMM Rookie
King.O

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 9:03 pm

Hello

Adam I have finally installed the adjustable Spohn Performance control arms, adjustable track bar on the rear and SPC adjustable control arm on the front. I've taken it to a few local shops to have the wheels aligned and they look at it and tell me that they don't know anything about those type of suspension parts like its a space ship. So Adam I'm reaching out to you for help.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 8:17 pm

Send him a PM, he has a lot going on right now and isn't on here much
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:58 pm

i can align it im sure. my work is in deerfield
Back to top Go down
King.O
CAMM Rookie
King.O

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 9:50 pm

When! At this point I'd almost go to Wisconsin. How do I get in touch with you, and when will you have time to do this, and where do I need to go to get this done. I've read alot of post Smile and you don't get this type of praise by being a slacker. Smile
Back to top Go down
King.O
CAMM Rookie
King.O

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 10:59 pm

Shawn1112 I don't have enough post to PM anyone. He said he could do it at his job in Deerfield. If possible he can PM me so I can get info.

Thx
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 6:08 am

King.O wrote:
Shawn1112 I don't have enough post to PM anyone. He said he could do it at his job in Deerfield. If possible he can PM me so I can get info.

Thx
I will shoot him a text and let him know to contact you.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 8:09 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camber Adjustment Bushings   Camber Adjustment Bushings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camber Adjustment Bushings
Page 1 of 1