Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to CAMM from Aurora

Go down 
+13
Exura
AlterEgo
WICKEDSRT8
Moparcharger07
stairman
chicagovich
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
jamesv82
jontoad
Zack Atack
A.W.
Yuro
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 11:20 pm

Welcome back?
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 11:28 pm

Sup Crystal
just got internet back up and running at the house, had been using the neighbors wifi lol
but now Comcast is trying to make me pay 100 for the first month, damn scammers!
job bs'd me about a promotion, so hoping the Union hands them their ass on these negotiations, probably get a better raise than the higher position would've offered me any damn way
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 8:22 am

you need to move. Find some new neighbors with an unencrypted internet connection. $100.00 is bullshit.

bill
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 10:15 am

yea it was their fuck up, they have that 30 day money back thing going on so, if I don't get my credit on there then bye bye
the breakdown is as follows
40 dollars internet, high speed 50Mbps
10 dollars cable box with basic cable including HBO channels
10 dollars one time charge for the cable box to ship to me
now they couldn't activate me on their end, so they sent a field tech out to see what was wrong, I knew what was wrong and told them they just need to activate it from the outside of the house, everything else was wired up
they sent somebody and charged me 40 bux for him to open the Comcast box, and connect the cable...
he didn't do anything else, so I shouldn't have been charged. and im going to call here soon and if they cant make this right im disconnecting it all again, getting all that money back fuckem
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 12:43 pm

Kool story bro. So where could I find the best gas now a days?
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 2:36 pm

Shell
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 2:46 pm

they got free wifi at Shell?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 5:42 pm

funkpolice wrote:
they got free wifi at Shell?

They tried that at Shell a few years back. The WiFi signal kept igniting gas fumes so they had to abandon it. Blew up six stations before they figured it out.

If you could get past the explosion part, it was pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 7:30 pm

Lmfao
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 10:56 pm

I hear it was a very fast download speed
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 8:52 pm

well I guess not lol
Back to top Go down
VAGABON
CAMM Member
VAGABON

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 5:06 pm

WELCOME from the CHI south side Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to CAMM from Aurora   New to CAMM from Aurora - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to CAMM from Aurora
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2