Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

New member Aurora

Go down 
AuthorMessage
northsiderz
CAMM Member

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 10:34 am

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I heard about this one from one of the members on another Charger site. I just picked up my 2009 BB Charger R/T about 3 weeks ago. To this point its basically stock (installed Grip Tuning grill only) and I've got a few things on order and looking for some other goodies.

Waiting for Aria intake and Diablo Tuner....along w/ my old school Charger script emblems for the front and rear, and a B/T emblem for the front fascia.

Right now I'm looking for cat-backs and any suggestions would help. I've looked at Corsa, Zoomers, and many others but those 2 seem to appeal most to me.

And I need to get some decent rims as the stock 18's will be for winter driving, but I need to sell me old 20's from my other ride first (just don't fit which is too bad). Any wheel suggestions would help too.

Thanks in advance to everyone.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 10:38 am

Welcome to CAMM Brad...
Back to top Go down
Srteight
CAMM Member
Srteight

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 10:59 am

Welcome!!! I used to railroad in Aurora. It was too much of a commute for me though. Im glad to be the one to inform you that you've got the best car color. cheers Post sum pics when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:10 am

Welcome to CAMM Brad,we have a few members here that have both exhaust on their cars.They'll chime in soon with more suggestions.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:15 am

welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:24 am

Welcome to CAMM. Hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:26 am

welcome to the site. try to make it out to the unlawful gathering in April!

SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 11:27 am

Welcome to Camm, glad you made it over here.

New member Aurora 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 1:03 pm

Welcome Brad. Check the calendar for events.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 1:33 pm

Welcome Brad.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 2:09 pm

welcome from bartlett!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 5:27 pm

WELCOME! So nice that you found us. There's a bunch of us going to the Unlawful Gathering on April 18th! Hope you can make it out! We always love meetin' newbs!!!

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
New member Aurora Teamheadtripp
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 7:32 pm

Hi Brad! Welcome to the CAMM forums! Welcome waves
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2010, 8:22 pm

Hey Brad - Glad you signed up here.

Sounds like you've got mod-fever already. That's good.

Corsa and Zoomers are both very good. You can't go wrong with either one. I personally have Zoomers as do a few others here also. Let us know if you have any questions. Jontoad is our resident tire/rim expert so he can definitely help you out with any questions you have on those.
Back to top Go down
The Italian Mistress
CAMM Member
The Italian Mistress

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2010, 8:37 pm

Welcome to CAMM!!!! Welcome
Back to top Go down
hemiflex
CAMM Rookie

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 7:11 pm

Welcome from Channahon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Aurora   New member Aurora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member Aurora
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: