Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midwest Motors Inc

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Midwest Motors Inc Empty
PostSubject: Midwest Motors Inc   Midwest Motors Inc I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2013, 10:33 am

I took my car to Midwest Motors Inc. in Lake Zurich to get some paint chips on the nose filled. They did a great job, fixed an easy 10 or so spots and some swirls- $125.00. They are a new outfit that sells high end used cars (they had a nice 2004 Viper in the showroom with 20,000 miles) and then detail/performance work. Anything from clay bar, to rim work to engine work. I doubt I'll ever go there for engine work, but judging from my experience and the cars in the showroom, they are great detailers. Until Shawn opens up his place, I recommend these guys.

Midwest Motors Inc.
540 Cortland Drive
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
847-847-1111
www.midwestmotorsinc.com
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

Midwest Motors Inc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Motors Inc   Midwest Motors Inc I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2013, 1:51 pm

just what I'm looking for, thanks.

bill
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Midwest Motors Inc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Motors Inc   Midwest Motors Inc I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2013, 4:57 pm

Great info!!! I still don't have the balls to take that leap. All bullshit aside once Brandon is done with HS in 3 years, I will take that leap. Not willing to risk everything just yet in case I fail. By then my daughter should be a nurse and hopefully help Dad out with a place to live if I fail

Last edited by Shawn1112 on May 13th 2013, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

Midwest Motors Inc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Motors Inc   Midwest Motors Inc I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2013, 8:04 pm

Wow. Great deal. Just touched up a chip on the nosevand it looks like shit. Have to remember this
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Midwest Motors Inc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Motors Inc   Midwest Motors Inc I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:37 am

Finally going to get my wheels powder coated- gloss black.  I'm stealing an idea from Bull down in Florida and will have the SRT on the wheel done in red.  Midwest Motors is doing it and I'll be sure to post some pics when it's done next week.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

Midwest Motors Inc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Motors Inc   Midwest Motors Inc I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 11:59 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Great info!!! I still don't have the balls to take that leap. All bullshit aside once Brandon is done with HS in 3 years, I will take that leap. Not willing to risk everything just yet in case I fail. By then my daughter should be a nurse and hopefully help Dad out with a place to live if I fail

3 years!? Well ill do all the small stuff now, when u get set up is right when ill finish paying her off and be lokin for some major upgrades!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Midwest Motors Inc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Motors Inc   Midwest Motors Inc I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:32 pm

chicagovich wrote:
Finally going to get my wheels powder coated- gloss black.  I'm stealing an idea from Bull down in Florida and will have the SRT on the wheel done in red.  Midwest Motors is doing it and I'll be sure to post some pics when it's done next week.
Bull has good taste and I have seen his wheels, going to look great
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Midwest Motors Inc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Motors Inc   Midwest Motors Inc I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 5:49 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
chicagovich wrote:
Bull has good taste and I have seen his wheels, going to look great

Bull is a class act no doubt about that.  I know it's not a big deal taking ideas, it happens all the time, but I had to let him know (its just me) and he said "go for it brother".  I can't wait to complete my look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midwest Motors Inc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midwest Motors Inc   Midwest Motors Inc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midwest Motors Inc
Page 1 of 1