Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2012 Midwest Mopar Meet

Go down 
+2
chicagovich
stairman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

2012 Midwest Mopar Meet Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 8:30 pm

We went back to Norman Oklahoma this past week for the Midwest Mopar Meet. This year there was twice as many cars as last year and over $4,000 was raised for The Wounded Warrior Project. We had a great time and came back this year as a repeat winner in The Furthest Traveled category. Kinda disappointed that I couldn't get in on the racing because 93 octane is scarce down in that part of the country. And the car ran like shit on 91.
We didn't take many pics this year. Anyway, here's the unique trophy I won:

2012 Midwest Mopar Meet 100_1210
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 1:29 pm

Unique indeed. Congrats and what a great cause. You're certainly committed.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 1:43 pm

Nice how did you get the table and chair back from okla? Razz
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 4:03 pm

Headtripp wrote:

Through the sunroof.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 4:06 pm

stairman wrote:
Headtripp wrote:

Through the sunroof.
lmfao
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 8:38 pm

chicagovich wrote:

Thanks bro, by the way a guy asked about you when I was at the show. He asked if I knew you since I came from the Chicago area. And I said "Yeah, he's a newb on the CAMM forum." Think he knows you from another forum. And don't ask me what his name was...I forget names real quick these days.

Funny story...When we got to the hotel on Friday this really sweet black srt magnum pulled up and a guy got out with a black CAMM shirt. Totally shocked I asked where he got that shirt while leaning over to view his Kansas license plates. He's a CAMM member!!! LOL. Sean..if you are seeing this, great meeting you and talking with ya!

Damn, this is a small world.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 8:41 pm

Video Tammy took of all the cars:

Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 8:47 pm

I'm bummed cause I was supposed to go but unexpected things came up and I missed out. Looked like a fun time.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 9:17 pm

Okie6.1 wrote:
I'm bummed cause I was supposed to go but unexpected things came up and I missed out. Looked like a fun time.

Yeah, they told me you were going to come. There is always next year.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 10:39 pm

CAMM EVERYWHERE!

I am thinking I might go with ya'll next year Jeff. Just remind me. Smile
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 10:57 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
CAMM EVERYWHERE!

I am thinking I might go with ya'll next year Jeff. Just remind me. Smile

thumbsup will do
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:46 am

stairman wrote:
chicagovich wrote:

Thanks bro, by the way a guy asked about you when I was at the show. He asked if I knew you since I came from the Chicago area. And I said "Yeah, he's a newb on the CAMM forum." Think he knows you from another forum. And don't ask me what his name was...I forget names real quick these days.

Damn, this is a small world.

Yeah, I had a presence on the Z not too long ago. Unfortunately my time there ended on a bad note and I was pointed this way. Everything for a reason...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Midwest Mopar Meet   2012 Midwest Mopar Meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 Midwest Mopar Meet
Page 1 of 1