Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)

Go down 
+2
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) Empty
PostSubject: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 9:05 pm

Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) Asset_image

Website

Q: Does my car qualify as a Supercar?
A: Supercar Saturdays welcomes anyone and everyone who shares our enthusiasm for cars. Our goal is to bring together a diverse group of cars including everything from classics and muscle cars to exotics and modified contemporary cars. It’s a car event for car people and cool cars, regardless of price.

Q: What time does Supercar Saturdays begin and end?
A: Supercar Saturday begins at 9:00 am and runs until around noon. If you will be displaying your car, please plan on rolling in between 8:00 and 8:45 AM.

Q: Where is the event held?
A: Please check out the Event Info page for location information.

Q: What happens if it rains?
A: Once upon a time ago when we started Supercar Saturdays, we had scheduled rain dates. We then realized that the forecast for our events is always the same: a 40-60% chance of scattered rain. It's never clear-cutIn the event of rain, the event will be held the following week. In the event that we actually get a firm prediction of rain we will make a decision and alert everyone who has RSVPed for the event here via email.

Q: How do I know if the event is being canceled due to potentially bad weather?
A: Simply RSVP to the event to receive email updates

Q: Do I need to RSVP in order to display my car?
A: No, you can display your car even if you haven’t registered. However, registering will add you to the list to receive email notification of event changes, weather alerts, and even some free stuff from our sponsors on occasion.

Q: When does RSVP open / close?
A: You will be able to RSVP begining two weeks prior to the event at noon and will remain open until two days before the event.

Q: What is the cost of attending Supercar Saturdays?
A: There is no cost to attend, display, or participate in Supercar Saturdays.

Q: Why are there Sponsors?
A: Like any other event, Supercar Saturdays has costs associated with running it. Sponsors help to cover the cost of things like the website, flyers, and business cards in exchange for us putting their names on the aforementioned items.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on May 7th 2013, 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 9:42 pm

Ill more than likely be at all of these this year. let me know if anyone plans on going so we can meet up. Im for sure going to this saturdays
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2013, 12:24 am

i want to go to them but i never can. lol. damn work on Saturdays.
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2013, 5:47 pm

I will be there this Saturday (I hope)
Back to top Go down
WICKEDSRT8
CAMM Member
WICKEDSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2013, 11:18 pm

I should be there if it is not raining too bad.
Back to top Go down
BullsF6512
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 6:56 pm

Wicked, nice meeting you today. Saw a video of you leaving posted already.

Back to top Go down
WICKEDSRT8
CAMM Member
WICKEDSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 8:12 pm

It was nice to meet you too! I didn't think they would have a video posted so fast. I could have drifted all they way to the the interstate, but I still had one stage of traction control on. I hope to see you and the other guys at some cruise nights or other shows soon.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2013, 7:31 am

I saw you were behind us getting off the tollway, but we turned of to clean up the cars. It was a nice day with a decent turnout considering what the weatherman was calling for
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:48 pm

Bump for this weekend. Ill be there
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:50 pm

If I don't go to the show ill try to make this to take pictures and feel poor.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:59 pm

Were also going to a show later Saturday in Arlington Heights if you wanna meet us there. I think its at the Toyota dealership.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 10:02 pm

Do I have to drive like 100 yards behind you?
Back to top Go down
WICKEDSRT8
CAMM Member
WICKEDSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 10:25 pm

I plan on going to this. If anyone wants to meet along the way we can pick a place.
Back to top Go down
WICKEDSRT8
CAMM Member
WICKEDSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 10:57 pm

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 11:34 pm

Would love to go but it's going to be a little to far from Lima, OH
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:04 am

I'm picking up the keys to my new place at 11. I might try to stop by sometime this morning, depends on how things are going.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 4:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJfmKF1AJ58&list=PLoQG8aprdsNguIQvmznpiFFXboxYKMGYZ
Back to top Go down
WICKEDSRT8
CAMM Member
WICKEDSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:35 pm

I can't believe that lady pulled out right in front of me wtf and then took her sweet ass time making a left. I was doing a fly by and had to hit the hooks hard, I knew I wasn't go to hit her because I had plenty of brake left, I did stop rather sudden though.
With the camera on me, no better way to head out, then with some smoke to go. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:41 pm

Oh geesh. Yay Brembos!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 7:10 pm

He missed my take off. I got squirlly when I hit second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)   Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supercar Saturdays (several dates and locations)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: