Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8

Go down 
+5
eviltrycycle
Headtripp
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
Hypnotiq
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 10:05 am

Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 Osva6p
Ultimate Auto gave their Dodge Challenger
Quote :
SRT-8 the widebody treatment, which provides the car an entirely new look. The Challenger now has huge vented fenders and a front bumper with restyled openings, while the hood now has a clear Plexiglas window making the supercharger visible, while at the back it has a large center exit exhaust tip and a redesigned bumper. The Florida-based tuner also rides on a new set of massive 24×15-inch Savini wheels with a 12-inch lip and are finished in matte charcoal and wrapped them in Pirelli tires measuring 405/25 R24.

Source

I like it!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 12:03 pm

Yes sir!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 10:07 pm

meh
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 11:02 pm

2x Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 832339
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 4:52 am

Ass kinda looks like a Camaro.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 5:02 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Ass kinda looks like a Camaro.

Agreed. Not sure how I feel about it; seems a little less tough to me.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 10:29 am

Don't like it at all. Too far from muscle towards exotic on a sliding scale.

Side and hips look like a vette. Lower air damn is ugly, and the grill badge placement is horrible.

Last edited by jontoad on January 4th 2013, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 10:31 am

Not digging it... Widebody kits are for civics and shitstangs....Not mopars...
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 7:45 pm

They are here in Florida about 2 hours south of me. Called them to reupholster some extra suede and leather seats I have. They wanted to charge me more than new seats would have cost and all I wanted was to change the color of the inserts!!
I started asking the prices of some of their work and almost hung up on them. They are WAAAAAAAAY overpriced and acted like they are the only game in town.

They won't see any work on any of my cars!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 8:15 pm

bogieboy wrote:
I dont know about that, take a look at Pat's (the hulk) widebody on his Charger. Fucking thing is a BEAST

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/t6341-pictures-from-wow
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 8:19 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
They are here in Florida about 2 hours south of me. Called them to reupholster some extra suede and leather seats I have. They wanted to charge me more than new seats would have cost and all I wanted was to change the color of the inserts!!
I started asking the prices of some of their work and almost hung up on them. They are WAAAAAAAAY overpriced and acted like they are the only game in town.

They won't see any work on any of my cars!
Drive your ass down here and take them to my guy in Milwaukee.
http://www.gutemgoodint1.com/testimonials.html
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2013, 3:21 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
bogieboy wrote:
I dont know about that, take a look at Pat's (the hulk) widebody on his Charger. Fucking thing is a BEAST

yeah that car is a beast....but i honestly dont think (remember, my opinion here....) that the widebody kit adds anything to it... Im just not a fan, lets take an already large car and make it bigger? sorry but fuck that...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2013, 6:24 am

bogieboy wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
bogieboy wrote:

yeah that car is a beast....but i honestly dont think (remember, my opinion here....) that the widebody kit adds anything to it... Im just not a fan, lets take an already large car and make it bigger? sorry but fuck that...
Thats kool bro, everyone has their own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8   Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Auto’s Widebody Dodge Challenger SRT-8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: