Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!!

Go down 
+16
slg 7
DA H.N.I.C.
himfast07
Shawn1112
HiPwr
Headtripp
irishrt5.7
ttruckinon
liljoejoe54
Moparcharger07
HemiMag
chargerchick
BlackTNT
Admin
ghost
TheDarkKnight
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!!   Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 10:33 pm

hey that looks really really good I'm going to do that to mine to just have not got around to it you did a really nice job Very Happy btw I paints cars for a living nice job on the B work
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!!   Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 1:03 am

Sublime378 wrote:
hey that looks really really good I'm going to do that to mine to just have not got around to it you did a really nice job Very Happy btw I paints cars for a living nice job on the B work
Hijack... How much to repaint a hood flat black? cyclops
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!!   Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 1:05 am

elcobra44 wrote:
Sublime378 wrote:
Hijack... How much to repaint a hood flat black? cyclops

how bout the whole car?????? flat black
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!!   Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 2:32 am

Thanks everyone for the compliments.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!!   Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 11:56 pm

Sic! Now when are you putting the Bat Logo ON it!

Oh yeah, we've gotta get you a ABS cover. Tony may have 1 left. Maybe y'all can work a Deal!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!!   Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:01 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
Sic! Now when are you putting the Bat Logo ON it!

Oh yeah, we've gotta get you a ABS cover. Tony may have 1 left. Maybe y'all can work a Deal!

Haha nice I already had both of those in mind! My dad bought an ABS cover out at the Nats they are real nice pieces I think I am going with all black for now and this winter I hope to have somebody airbrush a few underhood Items with various Batman images!
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!!   Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 11:53 am

all looks really good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!!   Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaved, smoothed, and painted my fuse box cover (PICS)!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2