Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mopar Items for Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
after5engineer
CAMM Rookie
after5engineer

Mopar Items for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Mopar Items for Sale   Mopar Items for Sale I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2012, 4:44 pm

I have a Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back for a Charger
Part number 817480

I also have a slightly used with one minor scratch a Mopar 2011 Charger Exhaust with the quad exhaust tips for sale

Highest Bidder at least over 400 gets the american thunder and

and the Mopar exhaust is in the box that the replacement one came in

I live in Villa park, IL If your interested please send me an e-mail
After5engineer@yahoo.com

Or text to 630-453-8875

This is being posted on 8/14/2011
Back to top Go down

Mopar Items for Sale
Page 1 of 1