Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap

Go down 
+8
JacksSRT8
eviltrycycle
jgraun
PLUM CRAZY
stairman
jontoad
Shawn1112
VanillaRT
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 8:30 pm

are we doing a meet up on Saturday for the drive out there?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 9:12 pm

The show opens at 7 am I was thinking about getting there between 8 and 830?

Meet at Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton Road
Hoffman Estates IL, 60192

By 7 am, we will leave at 715 sharp unless everyone is there then we will leave then.

Its about 47 mins from there to the show grounds.

If that works please post up that you will be at the meeting spot so no one is left.

Attending
eviltrycycle
jontoad

Last edited by eviltrycycle on July 11th 2012, 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 9:19 pm

in.
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 10:26 pm

fuck thats early.. That would mean sleeping in a hotel.......... fuck it, its only money.. Im in
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 9:26 pm

bump...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 11:01 am

anyone else going?!!! this is like the biggest Mopar show this state has every year and no one wants to go? lol.
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 11:36 am

I'll go if it's not gonna rain. Said I would go on Sunday. But I'm not bakin my ass off two days in a row. So I'll watch the weather
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 12:50 pm

well i am going saturday for sure. the cruises sound fun.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 3:32 pm

In for Saturday....not sure what i'm doing on Sunday.

And the meeting spot is out of my way. Any northerner's want to meet at the China Buffet in Harvard like we did last year for dyno days. And that reminds me....did I miss dyno days this year??
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 5:30 pm

Just loaded up the charger into the trailer. Might even drag it along with me to Belvidere tomorrow when I go.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 7:29 pm

well Tom what time are you gonna be up there? debating if i want to leave early to get there around 8, or sleep in and just shoot to get there before 10.

you gonna go to the drags to watch or go to the show? the guys from my dakota r/t message board are going racing and skipping the first cruise thing before the second meeting spot.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 9:17 pm

Since I'm racing on Sun. I guess I'll just hang out at the show. I can't drive it on the street with open headers and slicks, lol.

I'm thinking I'll show up around 8-8:30
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 9:49 pm

I am out of commission all weekend. Cant shake this bug. Everyone have fun and be safe.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 3:46 pm

Well, we just got back from the ghost town. We waited for the rain to stop and the roads to dry, so we didn't get there til 11 am. Kinda pathetic...with only only 11 cars in the show and shine. Decent showing for the charger meet. FYI: they announced they will hold the charger meet there again next year. Not many vendors as there was last year. The weather held out after we got there and was a pretty decent day. I took no pics...because we all know what a empty burnt field of grass looks like.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 4:28 pm

I was there for about 10 min. Took a walk around and left. There wasn't any cars to speak of.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 4:36 pm

Man that is sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 4:37 pm

I didn't go since it was gonna rain and no one else was going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap   Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belvidere Mopar Happening Show & Swap
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2