Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grill done

Go down 
+9
HemiMag
irishrt5.7
xegitalian19xx
Bulldog
vagrant
jontoad
chicagovich
Hypnotiq
Shawn1112
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 11:03 am

Had the chrome surround color matched and the wing painted in black.
Watcha ya think???? I love it, totally new look. Next I'm going to have the wing on the trunk painted black once I figure out how to get it off.

Grill done Photo56
Grill done Photo57
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 12:35 pm

Looks damn good bro. I don't know if the rear wing has 3m tape or what. I have a heat gun if you need it.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 12:48 pm

Good call on painting the wing black. Looks as good as I thought it would; very nice!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 1:08 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
Looks damn good bro. I don't know if the rear wing has 3m tape or what. I have a heat gun if you need it.
Both 3 m and 2 bolts or clips. Might order a new one have it painted, and then rip the old one off nicely. After taking the front fascia off and seeing what holds all the shit together on there, I'm pretty confident plastic clips hold it on.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 1:09 pm

chicagovich wrote:
Good call on painting the wing black. Looks as good as I thought it would; very nice!
Thanks, almost painted the wing white also, changed my mind at the last second. Glad I did.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 4:03 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Hypnotiq wrote:
Both 3 m and 2 bolts or clips. Might order a new one have it painted, and then rip the old one off nicely. After taking the front fascia off and seeing what holds all the shit together on there, I'm pretty confident plastic clips hold it on.

If you peal that one you have on the ride now off. I will buy it off you. I want one but can't use it with the tabs. Anyway... here's some info for you.

OEM Part # 5182285AA

Size: 11" X 1"
Adhesive backing with 2 Alignment Pins Attached.
$46.73
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 4:18 pm

looks awesome. loose the front plate. spray paint a couple x-mas tree push pins white and push em in the holes...
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2012, 11:30 am

jontoad wrote:
looks awesome. loose the front plate. spray paint a couple x-mas tree push pins white and push em in the holes...
^
agreed, cept you could prolly get some touchup paint and match em out pretty close.

I'd paint the bumper behind the grill black too so you can't see the clips and whatnot through the grill.

It's coming along nicely!
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 3:36 am

Big difference!!! Looking real sharp!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 12:08 pm

jontoad wrote:
Not ready for the tickets just yet, but I will be doing it. The fucking dealer put it on crooked, and in order to straighten it I would have to put 2 more holes in it.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 12:31 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
jontoad wrote:
Not ready for the tickets just yet, but I will be doing it. The fucking dealer put it on crooked, and in order to straighten it I would have to put 2 more holes in it.

SRT Front end? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 12:38 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
jontoad wrote:

SRT Front end? LMAO

Will be the first and only body mod done, unless Grip gets there shit together and releases the body kit for the 11's.
They have been talking about it for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 12:43 pm

You not like the Xenon body kits?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 4:07 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
You not like the Xenon body kits?
Fuck no, look too ricey to me.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 4:46 pm

someone needs black headlamps now...
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 7:32 pm

Looks really good !!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2012, 8:40 pm

That looks SICK man!!
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 10:29 am

lookinn good shawn
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 10:50 am

looks really good and even better in person
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2012, 1:13 pm

Gracias everyone. For you latin folks that dont understand, I said Thank You.
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2012, 3:32 pm

Very nice I really like that look. Nice and custom but looks like it could have been an OEM option... like a Blacktop edition for the 300.

I'd like to have seen the previous gen 300 SRT8 wheels on there in a black Smile
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 5:34 pm

Check it out bro. Was checking out Simans thread and seen this.
http://www.lxforums.com/board/f271/change-management-293821/index29.html#post4065485
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grill done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grill done   Grill done I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grill done
Page 1 of 1