Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not sure if I'm happy or sad???

Go down 
+22
himfast07
Illinois Chaos
ttruckinon
jgraun
jesse031081
firestartr420
jamesv82
funkpolice
vagrant
Bulldog
Headtripp
BigM
Fidostudio
Okie6.1
Moparcharger07
AlterEgo
stairman
mwa145
jontoad
inkedup
Hypnotiq
Shawn1112
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Not sure if I'm happy or sad??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I'm happy or sad???   Not sure if I'm happy or sad??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2012, 5:20 pm

Thanks everyone. Just spent almost 6 hrs clay barring, buffing, and sealing paint. What a fucking nightmare!! Paint had all kinds of shit in it from sitting outside at the dealer. Still not perfect, but I will get it there.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I'm happy or sad???   Not sure if I'm happy or sad??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2012, 5:45 pm

Sounds good bro. Can't wait to check it out.
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I'm happy or sad???   Not sure if I'm happy or sad??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2012, 9:09 pm

WOW! I never thought I would see the day. Congrats on the new 300. Can't wait to see what you do to the new one, Maybe you can get out & enjoy this one a little more.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I'm happy or sad???   Not sure if I'm happy or sad??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2012, 8:43 am

That's the plan Tony.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I'm happy or sad???   Not sure if I'm happy or sad??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2012, 11:15 am

Congrats! Love the 300; glad you went with the HEMI. You'll have fun making it your own.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I'm happy or sad???   Not sure if I'm happy or sad??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2012, 4:39 pm

congrats and im sorry bro!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I'm happy or sad???   Not sure if I'm happy or sad??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2012, 6:53 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Thanks everyone. Just spent almost 6 hrs clay barring, buffing, and sealing paint. What a fucking nightmare!! Paint had all kinds of shit in it from sitting outside at the dealer. Still not perfect, but I will get it there.

Yeah bro you'll find out that the bright white paint is a bear to keep clean from the imperfections. I park at the train station everyday and the fucking rail dust is just brutal to remove. Once it's clean its one of the best colors in my opinion lol obviously i'm biased though!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I'm happy or sad???   Not sure if I'm happy or sad??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2012, 7:55 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Yeah bro you'll find out that the bright white paint is a bear to keep clean from the imperfections. I park at the train station everyday and the fucking rail dust is just brutal to remove. Once it's clean its one of the best colors in my opinion lol obviously i'm biased though!!
I have always loved white cars. I just remember when I detailed at Ziebart how hard they were to take care of. As long as I stay on top of it, I should be fine.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I'm happy or sad???   Not sure if I'm happy or sad??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2012, 4:37 am

Dam congrats Shawn. Never thought I'd see the day that you got rid of your Charger. Congrats on ur new 300 thought. It looks really nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I'm happy or sad???   Not sure if I'm happy or sad??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure if I'm happy or sad???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2