Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY VETERANS DAY

Go down 
+6
Okie6.1
chargerchick
goldberg1701
eviltrycycle
ghost
jesse031081
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

HAPPY VETERANS DAY  Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 5:26 am

Just wanted to say thanks to our CAMM members who have and continue to serve for our freedoms! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:40 am

same here. God Bless you all and thank you.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:30 pm

Thank you to all that are serving and served their time protecting our butts!!!
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:53 pm

Thanks for all your support! It really means a lot to me to know that we are supported by so many out there.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 1:34 pm

More than you know Patrick.

Happy Veteran's day to all the people who served. Many thanks and greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 1:36 pm

Yes thank you for all your support. It means a lot to me. I am actually standing duty today.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 6:49 pm

Yes, Happy Veterans Day Patrick and Nick. Now get a hair cut. lol!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:11 pm

Thank you all veterans who sacrifice so much of themselves and their family life to protect our freedoms. It is an honor to know those of you who are in the services that are on here!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:22 pm

Happy Veterans day to all who have served and are serving now to protect our freedom!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 7:53 pm

Thanks to all our Armed Forces members.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 11:45 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:

Well, I suppose I could try to scalp myself...that's about the only way I can get any more hair off my dome! LOL
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 6:47 am

goldberg1701 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

Well, I suppose I could try to scalp myself...that's about the only way I can get any more hair off my dome! LOL

Lol, I couldn't figure out who you were at Pasta Bella at first, Patrick. It was the first time I saw you w/o a hat. I was like who is that guy. I didn't know you had a shaved head, lol.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 7:18 pm

LOL...yup. Started going bald in HS, and in 2006, I gave up and started shaving it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY    HAPPY VETERANS DAY  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY VETERANS DAY
Page 1 of 1