Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will be spending more time here

Go down 
+13
Shawn1112
JacksSRT8
jontoad
firestartr420
stairman
Bulldog
Moparcharger07
jamesv82
markpleasure
Razor
BigM
Hypnotiq
chicagovich
17 posters
AuthorMessage
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Will be spending more time here Empty
PostSubject: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 1:49 pm

Hello my friends! I joined a couple of months ago, but haven't posted unitl now. I've spent most of my time over on the "Z", but now will be spending more here. I look forward to being a part of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 2:16 pm

Welcome to CAMM!! Nice to have you. Very nice SRT8 you got there.
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 2:17 pm

Post some pics of that new SRT8 it is looking good. I was drooling over a Jeep, Charger and Challenger SRT8 last time I was at the dealership.

Waiting for folks to start upgrading the wheels so I have a chance to repurpose them Smile Or at least it will further drive down the cost of the older gen SRT8 wheels that's more my shoestring budget!
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 2:22 pm

Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 2:39 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
Welcome to CAMM!! Nice to have you. Very nice SRT8 you got there.

Thanks man!

BigM wrote:
Post some pics of that new SRT8 it is looking good. I was drooling over a Jeep, Charger and Challenger SRT8 last time I was at the dealership.

Waiting for folks to start upgrading the wheels so I have a chance to repurpose them Smile Or at least it will further drive down the cost of the older gen SRT8 wheels that's more my shoestring budget!

I have plenty of pics at home and I'll post them when I can. It's a hell of a car. I actually bought an 11' R/T, and then traded it in for this in December. I saw it at the dealer when I took my old car in, but I did more then just drool! It hurt the wallet, but man I'm happy! I hear ya about the wheels.

Razor wrote:
Welcome to CAMM!

Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
markpleasure
CAMM Member
markpleasure

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 2:39 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 2:53 pm

markpleasure wrote:
Welcome!

Thanks my friend!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 4:35 pm

Welcome, def a killer car you got there.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 4:37 pm

Welcome to CAMM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 4:46 pm

Welcome...Definitely a sweet ride!!!
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 5:47 pm

Welcome to CAMM!!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 6:04 pm

Welcome to CAMM!!! Badass car dude!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 6:06 pm

glad you made it over. can't wait to see that nasty bad ass ride in person. feel free to make your own thread in the Members Rides section with the pics!
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 6:08 pm

welcome to the coo coo club.....
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 7:31 pm

I really appreciate the welcome! Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 7:52 pm

i can't stop looking at your avatar.....
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 8:25 pm

There is more to look at now, I posted pics in the members gallery... enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:46 pm

Welcome! I believe we have talked on the Z. Aren't u a big Michigan fan??? That shit isn't gonna fly around here, lol. We like to talk a lot of shit around here when it comes to Chicago sports.
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:54 pm

Welcome, tight Charger!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 11:17 pm

Welcome to the Dark side!! Much more open and don't be afraid to speak your mind here....We can take it unlike other forumz Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 11:57 pm

Welcome! We are a fun group. Glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 8:10 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Welcome! I believe we have talked on the Z. Aren't u a big Michigan fan??? That shit isn't gonna fly around here, lol. We like to talk a lot of shit around here when it comes to Chicago sports.

LOL, thats me! Bring it my friend, I'm a big boy. Chicago area all the way though, born and raised; only left for college. I've got a Z story I'll need to post soon.

vagrant wrote:
Welcome, tight Charger!

Hey, thanks a lot man!

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Welcome to the Dark side!! Much more open and don't be afraid to speak your mind here....We can take it unlike other forumz Smile

Appreciate it! I look forward to the candor, LOL
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 8:13 am

AlterEgo wrote:
Welcome! We are a fun group. Glad to have you.

Thanks! I can tell, I've done some reading!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 11:56 am

Welcome to CAMM! Thanks for signing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will be spending more time here   Will be spending more time here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will be spending more time here
Page 1 of 1