Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED

Go down 
+6
HemiMag
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
irishrt5.7
chargerchick
kaotik29
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED Empty
PostSubject: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 8:10 pm

WELL MY FRIENDS HERE YA GO NOT THE BEST PIC BUT ITS BLING'N. MY WIFE HAS MY DIGITAL CAMERA ON VACATION SO THIS IS FROM MY PHONE.

[img]BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED Tn-1[/img]
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 8:13 pm

Looks great!! Man, I want the bling rings instead of what I have now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 8:13 pm

Looking good Dalbert....
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 8:16 pm

THANKS IT WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS BUT I DID IT. I JUST HAD MY BUDDY RUN THE WIRES TO THE POWER SUPPLY AND INSTALL THE POWER SWITCH. I PUT THE GRILL LIGHTS IN TOO.

Last edited by kaotik29 on August 17th 2009, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 8:21 pm

Congrats bro!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 8:30 pm

Looks sweet.....I'm jealous!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 11:36 am

congrats!!! Looks mean ass hell
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 11:46 am

Yes it does! Twisted Evil now im just waiting for the eyelids from moparcharger and the evilness will be released!!! im just not too sure if i should go with black eyelids or red. what you think??
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 7:34 pm

Looks GREAT man!!!!! Those eyelids are almost finished. I got 1 of them done, and I gotta finish the other one. I took a pretty hefty chumk out of my thumb today while workin on the boss's car, so I was a little hesistant on hittin the grinder. I'll get more progress tomorrow. They ARE already Inferno Red (the color of the car I got the material from), BUT I'd say black in my opinion. Personally, I think red would be like BLAM! and stick out too much. But it's you're call man. I'll letcha know they are finito, and I'll snap a pic or two tomorrow as well
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 8:00 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Looks GREAT man!!!!! Those eyelids are almost finished. I got 1 of them done, and I gotta finish the other one. I took a pretty hefty chumk out of my thumb today while workin on the boss's car, so I was a little hesistant on hittin the grinder. I'll get more progress tomorrow. They ARE already Inferno Red (the color of the car I got the material from), BUT I'd say black in my opinion. Personally, I think red would be like BLAM! and stick out too much. But it's you're call man. I'll letcha know they are finito, and I'll snap a pic or two tomorrow as well

thanks, my phone cam gives them no justice. sounds good bro go with the black vinyl. sorry to hear about your thumb. i actually put a pretty big gash in my thumb yesterday too. duct tape & a shop papertowel make for a pretty good bandaid!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 8:25 pm

kaotik29 wrote:
Yes it does! Twisted Evil now im just waiting for the eyelids from moparcharger and the evilness will be released!!! im just not too sure if i should go with black eyelids or red. what you think??

Black. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 8:25 pm

BLACK x2
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 9:08 pm

black x3
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 9:11 pm

OK GUYS THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!!

BLACK X4 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 9:24 pm

No prob. It's what we do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 9:56 pm

Orange with pink pokadots scratch haha
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 10:01 pm

maybe if the car was pepto-pink or safety orange!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 12:01 pm

Got the other one all finished up today, here's a quick pic from my phone!!! Now all I need to do, is test fit them on a Charger, and wrap em up. I can't test em on my car, since I already have some on there.

BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED Eyelids-1
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 12:40 pm

They look wicked mean!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 7:43 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Got the other one all finished up today, here's a quick pic from my phone!!! Now all I need to do, is test fit them on a Charger, and wrap em up. I can't test em on my car, since I already have some on there.

BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED Eyelids-1

beeee u t ful looks good are they off a template if so and the others fit fine just wrap them and send them to me. now how much do you want for them i'll probably need them shipped too 60630 is the zip. let me know homie. o'yea rep for that too cheers
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:53 am

Nice! Going for a RED theme I see !
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 12:59 am

yea, i like the way the colors go together. they look evil. i also just got the eyelids from moparcharger too. i'll be putting those on tomorrow. you were right bro, modding is very addicting. i forgot to mention i got my srt wing too. gonna get it painted next week.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 1:03 am

WOW! Yeah you in there!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2009, 1:06 am

i'll put some "before and after i joined CAMM" pics as soon as i get my wing on!!!

btw i just might head to chicago heights next saturday. u in the show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED   BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLING BLING IM SEE'IN RED
Page 1 of 1