Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bling Bling my Alternator

Go down 
+7
AlterEgo
Hurst Pak
cjresto
Moparcharger07
irishrt5.7
Iguanaman
otter1363
11 posters
AuthorMessage
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

Bling Bling my Alternator Empty
PostSubject: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:08 am

Took a dremmel and buffer to my alternator and AC unit this weekend. Need to get a can of cold before I install the AC (gotta have that this week). Sorry - I'm so retarded I cant post pics... Heres the link anyway...

Bling Bling my Alternator Idono029

Bling Bling my Alternator Idono040

Bling Bling my Alternator Idono039

Last edited by AlterEgo on August 9th 2010, 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed image links.)
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:16 am

That first pic...WOW! Nice!
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:22 am

yah, I was suprised how well it came up. I didnt spend much time on it either. Some one who knows what they are doing can really make it pop I bet!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 10:27 am

that turned out great... good job...
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 12:59 pm

That looks great man!! Just don't forget to seal it all up so it doesn't oxidize
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:02 pm

Turned out great! Thats a nice Bass too.. lol
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 3:19 pm

Bling Bling my Alternator Idono029

Bling Bling my Alternator Idono040

Bling Bling my Alternator Idono039

Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 4:08 pm

Thanks Hurst Pak!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:18 am

links fixed.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:19 am

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:20 am

Moparcharger06 wrote:
That looks great man!! Just don't forget to seal it all up so it doesn't oxidize

What would I seal it with? I didnt think any thing would stick after all the polish was on it...
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 10:18 am

wow.. that looks real nice.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 7:48 pm

Looks great!!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 8:27 pm

otter1363 wrote:
Moparcharger06 wrote:

What would I seal it with? I didnt think any thing would stick after all the polish was on it...

not sure what it is but Adam sealed all his stuff. all his accessory are hand polished. hopefully he chimes in on what he used cause it looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bling Bling my Alternator   Bling Bling my Alternator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bling Bling my Alternator
Page 1 of 1