Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting all over again... :UPDATE:

Go down 
+4
Razor
inkedup
Shawn1112
moaugust88
8 posters
AuthorMessage
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Starting all over again... :UPDATE: Empty
PostSubject: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 10:29 pm

Well I sold my Mag (still in the family just different house) so that I can get this little diddy...
Starting all over again... :UPDATE: DSC04736
Starting all over again... :UPDATE: DSC04738
Starting all over again... :UPDATE: DSC04739
The interior is miles ahead of the Mag interior in comfort...just not on power. But I'll deal with it, was never looking to go that fast. But this is something I'm doing for now for a bigger payoff later in life, but I gotta say can't go wrong.

Last edited by moaugust88 on March 3rd 2012, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 10:36 pm

Congrats on the new whip. What's planned??
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 10:41 pm

Thanks Shawn! Dunno so far just did the minor things I did to the Mag. Since I had some parts I put in a K&N panel filter and Daytona lower air box and removed the air silencer, LED license plate light removed the overhead light covers, made the turn signals white not amber. Might do an exhaust setup and am definitely getting a predator again.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2012, 11:00 pm

congrat's mo..........
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 1:41 am

Nice 300!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 11:32 am

nice new car Mo!!!! way to go!!!!
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 11:37 am

Nice new ride...but....*sniff sniff* I <3 maggies...

-T
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 7:50 pm

I really like a black 300 I was on the fence a bit when I got my Charger last year. There was a black Heritage edition 300c that nearly swayed me. Probably the next time around when I'm older it will be the 300!

Don't ask me why I noticed but you're missing the driver's side gas strut is that normal? Don't get konked on the head!
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 7:59 pm

Thanks for the comments guys! Yes black is what got me, it was either a black charger or a black 300. The "leather" and auto climate and headlights is what did me in. Both were priced the same but the 300 had less miles and just looked plain sexy to me. I did notice that it only had one strut on it. I'm gonna add another just for safety.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 12:48 pm

:UPDATE:
Well in short I gave back the 300. I got called on Tuesday asked by the dealership to come in and sign some papers from the bank. I said ok and I think I had knew what happened. But when I get there they wanted more money down....not what was agreed upon and up my payment. I told them no, not unless they would bring down the price of the 300 otherwise I'd walk...seems they were more interested in me being in some other car. I told them I'm walking and give me back my original down payment. I'm sad to see it go, and I still have the Magnum, I just liked the newer ride. Can't get rid of ol'reliable when she's treated you right.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 12:49 pm

I was just about to say with you getting rid of your Maggie and Eric never coming around anymore I think I was down to being the only active Inferno owner.

Sorry it didn't work out but your maggie is sweet and who knows maybe another sweet deal will come along.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 12:54 pm

My same thoughts! When I was looking for a car I wanted a Challenger R/T....too much. Ok Hemi Powered 300 or Charger.....still no. Found a black Charger was gonna buy but sold the same day I came to get it.....FINALLY found the 300 and loved it. And this happens. I'll just wait and find the the MSRT8 I've always wanted. In Inferno Red L O A D E D!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting all over again... :UPDATE:   Starting all over again... :UPDATE: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting all over again... :UPDATE:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: