Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

colormatched and dark tint tails.

Go down 
+6
firestartr420
Hypnotiq
Shawn1112
nsmith3001
JacksSRT8
mwa145
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

colormatched and dark tint tails. Empty
PostSubject: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 3:10 pm

finished these for one of my buddies this week, the color match wasnt 100% since he chose the economical paint.
but they came out nice.
colormatched and dark tint tails. 6437725361_cec7d838c2_z
Untitled by mwa145, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 6:33 pm

well done nice job.......
Back to top Go down
nsmith3001
CAMM Member
nsmith3001

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 6:45 pm

that is slick looking
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 8:52 pm

You are getting very good bro. Get your buddy on Camm
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 9:12 pm

Looks good bro. I got next.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 11:01 pm

Thanks guys. So good that i got banned from the "the other Zite" lmao
I told him to sign up . hopefully he does it soon
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 12:27 am

very nice work!!! I might want to have you do my tail lights sometime in the future. although, you can't cant mine off my car scratch
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 12:53 am

firestartr420 wrote:
very nice work!!! I might want to have you do my tail lights sometime in the future. although, you can't cant mine off my car scratch

Thinner will get rid of overspray lol jp. I bet theres a way to take them off but its probably a real pain in the ass. ill do a little researching ....
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 1:32 am

mwa145 wrote:
Trying to solicit business? lol
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 8:48 am

mwa145 wrote:
firestartr420 wrote:

Thinner will get rid of overspray lol jp. I bet theres a way to take them off but its probably a real pain in the ass. ill do a little researching ....

Goof Off works... ive done it to mine.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 11:49 am

Razor wrote:
mwa145 wrote:

At first when i would post the final product people would pm me . so then i got an infraction. i stopped replying to those PM, and this one guy from the Zite added me on facebook and he approached me about getting stuff done . So he makes a thread saying he shipped his stuff to me and BAM. Banned for life .
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 11:50 am

Hypnotiq wrote:
mwa145 wrote:
firestartr420 wrote:

Goof Off works... ive done it to mine.

gotcha! Have you seen my buddies charger ? he works right by where you work .
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 1:02 pm

mwa145 wrote:
Razor wrote:
mwa145 wrote:

At first when i would post the final product people would pm me . so then i got an infraction. i stopped replying to those PM, and this one guy from the Zite added me on facebook and he approached me about getting stuff done . So he makes a thread saying he shipped his stuff to me and BAM. Banned for life .

geesh............
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 3:17 pm

mwa145 wrote:
Razor wrote:
mwa145 wrote:

I have done worse than that and still havent been banned, lmfao!!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 4:43 pm

Those look really good
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 5:15 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
mwa145 wrote:
Razor wrote:
mwa145 wrote:

I have done worse than that and still havent been banned, lmfao!!!

lol im guessing Txmamba and the 213 slayer guy complained since they barely launched there Dna customs shit.
oh well time to move on !
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 5:15 pm

HemiMag wrote:
Those look really good
Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 7:06 pm

mwa145 wrote:
Razor wrote:
mwa145 wrote:

Funny you mention you got banned from there, because it was on there that I found the procedure to remove the lights from the rear of my car... Smile
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 8:13 pm

lol is it easy?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 11:23 am

nice, i like the two tone , i went with briallant black transluscent on mine.color matched is the way to go
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 11:24 am

almost forgot "take off those rear emblem's"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: colormatched and dark tint tails.   colormatched and dark tint tails. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

colormatched and dark tint tails.
Page 1 of 1