Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who has the Altezza Tails?

Go down 
+4
Admin
Dartboy
jontoad
Mad Hatter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

Who has the Altezza Tails? Empty
PostSubject: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 9:12 pm

I know Shawn does. I remember seeing them on a Mango at the Naperville CMC meet.(Alter Ego?) I'm considering getting them in Black, but I saw a pic of a nice set on a Charger that looked like they were the Black ones, but the owner said they were smoke.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 11:08 pm

i like the ones headtripp has. the rest don't look so good to me.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 10:47 am

they look so EURO to me...like they should be on a honda...not a charger...
love the stocks tinted dark!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 2:16 pm

I think Shawns fit his ride.. Not saying his car looks 'Euro', but it is a very 'modernly modded' vehicle, if that makes sense, and those tails look right at home. I would agree that they aren't the right fit for every Charger, but on the right vehicle, they look tits....
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 2:32 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
I think Shawns fit his ride.. Not saying his car looks 'Euro', but it is a very 'modernly modded' vehicle, if that makes sense, and those tails look right at home. I would agree that they aren't the right fit for every Charger, but on the right vehicle, they look tits....

i like his cause they are red with the led's. i don't like the clear ones.

headtrips are smoked and don't look cheap, that why i like his.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 3:36 pm

I'm not a big fan of them myself.. I think the black housing ones on black chargers look good but that's about it.. I've seen pics of many other combinations and don't like it.. Haven't seen Shawn's though so I can't say about his..
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 11:13 pm

jontoad wrote:
elcobra44 wrote:

I like his cause they are red with the led's. i don't like the clear ones.

headtrips are smoked and don't look cheap, that why i like his.

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS W/O PICS Rolling Eyes

There are some that just don't look right, but i like the idea of the brightness & long distance of LEDs. I want to tone the Red housing a bit without losing visibilty of bulbs. That's why i was thinking of the Black housing set. I think the Red Leds will really stand out. Plus it'll match the black housing of the headlights & go along with the Black Daytona Decals.

Who has the Altezza Tails? LT-DCH06B-LED-KS
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 11:17 pm

I also think the clear led's have that ricer look. IMO the red smoked led's look great, i would have got those but they didnt fit the look I'm going with.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 11:29 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I also think the clear led's have that ricer look. IMO the red smoked led's look great, i would have got those but they didnt fit the look I'm going with.

Yours do look great. I definitely don't like the chrome ones.
Who was the Mango that came in with you at Naperville? I believe they had the ones i want.

Do you know of a local shop I can see them in person at?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 1:23 am

Mad Hatter wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Yours do look great. I definitely don't like the chrome ones.
Who was the Mango that came in with you at Naperville? I believe they had the ones i want.

Do you know of a local shop I can see them in person at?
The Mango was Alterego she is on here. Ask her or I can ask tomorrow at the show and find out for ya.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 10:28 am

yea i meant alterego's car were the ones i liked when i sad headtripp's, same car/family.

Who has the Altezza Tails? O6jk7a

these--> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-2008-DODGE-CHARGER-SMOKE-LED-TAIL-LIGHTS-2006-05_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1205Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem53db7fe959QQitemZ360164878681QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Who has the Altezza Tails? Img
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 10:32 am

i don't know if any of these prices are good but im just giving reference.

these look cool to me too. have not see these before...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06-07-DODGE-CHARGER-SMOKED-LED-TAIL-LIGHTS-LAMP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1205Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem255545b659QQitemZ160344421977QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Who has the Altezza Tails? 1242510159384_LT-CHG05GLED-TM
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 2:00 pm

i have a set kind of like alterego's but not smoked. they have a black outlining to them.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 3:55 pm

I haven't seen those ones that you posted on AlterEgo's car.. They don't look as bad as the normal ones I've seen.. Still not a fan though..
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 2:27 pm

Thanks! 1 of those sets don't have a seperation of turn & brake signal. The 1st set I showed does. The outer LEDsare Brake & the inners are Turn I believe. I like the way the smoke set looks on Alterego's. Now i just need to see a Black set.

sak9880 wrote:
i have a set kind of like alterego's but not smoked. they have a black outlining to them.

Got any Pics?
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 6:23 pm

if this worked right there will be pictures.Who has the Altezza Tails? Corner12Who has the Altezza Tails? Corner13
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 9:48 pm

It worked and they look nice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2009, 10:02 pm

They match his car perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2009, 11:39 am

They are a really good fit for his car.. They look good sak..
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 10:56 pm

thanks, yeah i think they look really good with the black.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 10:59 pm

Yeah, those are nice! I'll have to check them out at the next meet!
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 9:51 pm

right now trying to make it to the one this sunday in mchenry but not sure if i work yet. Hey mad hatter, i think they would look really sweet on yours if the black was color matched to plum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the Altezza Tails?   Who has the Altezza Tails? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has the Altezza Tails?
Page 1 of 1