Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag

Go down 
+6
Bulldog
jontoad
BigM
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
Headtripp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag Empty
PostSubject: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2011, 1:03 pm

Congrats Jon for making readers rides and to our club who is now listed in a nationwide mag.
I thought this needed a little more front page coverage Jon
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2011, 2:22 pm

Awesome and right off of his sig!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 12:38 am

That is pretty damn awesome. Congrats Jon! Smile
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 9:40 am

Wow congrats which issue is it?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 9:52 am

BigM wrote:
Wow congrats which issue is it?

number 1. they just started the mag.

our website is listed in the mopar car club directory too!
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 12:57 pm

Nice Job!!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 5:48 pm

Congrats Jon!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 8:24 pm

Hell yeah bro!!!!
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2011, 8:56 pm

I'm not up to speed on my auto specialty mags I thought there was already a Modern Mopar publication! I get Motor Trend, Road and Track and Car and Driver at the house will have to check out the magazine rack for Modern Mopar!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2011, 11:07 am

Hell yes, way to go Jon!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2011, 9:13 pm

Yay Jon!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag   Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grats to Jon for making readers rides in Modern Mopar Mag
Page 1 of 1