Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jon I found your upgrade

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Jon I found your upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Jon I found your upgrade   Jon I found your upgrade I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 3:34 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chryslergroup/sets/72157627966300295/

not the yellow one but they have it in black Smile
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Jon I found your upgrade   Jon I found your upgrade I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 7:28 pm

i could never afford it so its best not to think about it. lol. i love what i have.
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Jon I found your upgrade   Jon I found your upgrade I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 9:28 pm

Are those cloth seats?

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Jon I found your upgrade   Jon I found your upgrade I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 9:45 pm

vagrant wrote:
Are those cloth seats?

-vagrant

yea they are. i dunno if you know much about the superbee heritage but they are nodding some nostalgia back to the original cars. they were bare bones models with the biggest engines. entry level interiors, big motors and a flashy paint job.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Jon I found your upgrade   Jon I found your upgrade I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 3:21 am

Hmm I dont know how I feel about the new bee just yet. JT car looks better to me
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Jon I found your upgrade   Jon I found your upgrade I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 9:23 am

I like the Black one a little bit better...But I still think I liked it in the Blue they had out a few years ago...It was different and haven't seen a bunch of them in that color...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon I found your upgrade   Jon I found your upgrade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jon I found your upgrade
Page 1 of 1