Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of Wheels

Go down 
+13
AlterEgo
HEMI UP
crazy933
Fidostudio
moros323
Hypnotiq
Moparcharger07
Iguanaman
Illinois Chaos
bogieboy
eviltrycycle
firestartr420
Shawn1112
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

World of Wheels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels   World of Wheels - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 9:09 pm

himfast07 wrote:
I guess the 300 & challenger guy/gals are scared. Lol
They will come around! I dont know if you saw over on LX, sounds like the Halo crew are going to join us. 2 door maggie and 2 door 300.
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels   World of Wheels - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 9:22 pm

Helloooo Mopar alley!
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

PostSubject: WOW meeting   World of Wheels - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 10:12 am

Shaw may be we need a WOW meeting to inform those who will be attending dates for entry fee's and photo's to be summited to WOW and any ideas on are set up. As you know time flys we should get things started ASAP just my thoughts let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels   World of Wheels - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 10:47 am

HEMI UP wrote:
Shaw may be we need a WOW meeting to inform those who will be attending dates for entry fee's and photo's to be summited to WOW and any ideas on are set up. As you know time flys we should get things started ASAP just my thoughts let me know what you think.
Jerome, I think I covered all that in the 1st post. I think it will be tough to get a meeting together.
I would like to submit everyone's app the 2nd week of December. I'm going to hand deliver the apps to there office. I'm going to start a thread that has everyone listed thats entering. Once I have the apps in, I will then see if anyone has a company to make a sign that says "Welcome to Modern Mopar Alley" or something similar. I'm figuring everyone chips in $5-$10 and we can get it made. Maybe even add the car clubs or forum stickers for those involved on the sign.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels   World of Wheels - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 11:32 am

New thread is up

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/t5997-official-wow-thread#98924
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels   World of Wheels - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Wheels
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3