Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011

Go down 
+20
moaugust88
Pomps
Xenon
pstlgrp
eviltrycycle
Iguanaman
moros323
JacksSRT8
HemiMag
Moparcharger07
Illinois Chaos
liljoejoe54
firestartr420
Fidostudio
Hypnotiq
VIKES4093
Razor
chargerchick
jontoad
Motor
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2011, 9:33 pm

yes thankyou pics do look good
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2011, 10:18 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Figured Mr. Von Motor would talk you into coming out for it.

Honestly, I wasn't coming out for this. Heidi made this happen about a week before the event. I tried really hard to keep it a secret. Smile

AlterEgo wrote:
Thanks for posting the link to the pics. They all look really really good!

I'm hoping he posts up more and this was just some of what he took. Sorry I missed you guys.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2011, 8:10 pm

Those are some good pics!! Thanks for posting them, it was nice to finally meet you too!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 1:03 am

I'm glad I got to see your car in person Adam. It's amazing! You did such a great job! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2011, 8:28 am

Todd and I enjoyed the UG! Hope to attend the next one!! Smile Met some new people. Perfect weather, too!

Thanks Motor! Smile
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2011, 7:39 pm

pstlgrp wrote:
Todd and I enjoyed the UG! Hope to attend the next one!! Smile Met some new people. Perfect weather, too!

Thanks Motor! Smile

How did you like that motley crew at dinner? LOL Smile

Love those guys!!! Love
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2011, 8:55 pm

[quote="chargerchick"]
pstlgrp wrote:

Thanks Motor! Smile

How did you like that motley crew at dinner? LOL Smile

Love those guys!!! Love [/quote ]r
Amen!
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 9:54 am

Hmm....say whatt???!
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 11:43 pm

Ok really making a big deal about a 180 with very little sliding...it wasn't like I sat there and did a big doughnut and yes my 12 yr old son was in front seat....I have also been driving rear wheel high hp vehicles since the 80's and never ran anyone over! I also wasn't trying to impress anyone I just have a lead foot if anyone was offended sorry but it realy was harmless fun I didn't even leave any marks just quick turn around! I have heard of others on here doing burnouts and such without the cutdowns and wise comments so if ya have something to say direct it here!
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 2:56 pm

I see an event called an unlawful gathering and ya can't even do a burnout?
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 3:04 pm

Well you would need to learn the back story behind the event to learn why it is called what it is. Motor can elaborate further on that and while I do enjoy a burnout and donuts every now and then doing it in the parking lot of our host this being DB'S is not too smart if we ever want to do it again that is.

So with that being said I think it is time to relax and enjoy the rest of everyone's day
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 5:48 pm

Yes I agree...not looking to make waves just have trouble keeping the Hemi in check lol I know one thing burnouts are not as accepted as they once were I am learning...hell back in the day at swanny's drive inn they used to do wheelies bearbang Anyway GO BEARS!!!!
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 5:52 pm

I also loved all the rides alot of work and passion...nothing like a bunch of Mopar's with HEMI'S in one spot!! mopar
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 7:03 pm

moros323 wrote:
Yes I agree...not looking to make waves just have trouble keeping the Hemi in check lol I know one thing burnouts are not as accepted as they once were I am learning...hell back in the day at swanny's drive inn they used to do wheelies bearbang Anyway GO BEARS!!!!

they still do at swonys. (now dogie diner...) took this video in 2010... been going there since i was a little tike with my dad.

just do em when you are leaving. even at swonys they do it out in the road.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 11:31 pm

OMG!!!! Totally forgot about that place...

It was always a blast....

Hey,, anyone,, ANYone wanna do a *good* burn-out,,,

street in front of my house is avalable...

Only requirement is I get to watch.... yeah baby
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2011, 2:25 am

Swonys yes that's the correct name! Awesome video who was that crazy guy with the green lights mopar lol I took my first car there back in the early 80's was a Plymouth Satilite 360 Very Happy Have you been there this year I went by in April had for sale sign smoked the whole building from view before I left lol...didn't bother checking back hope it'll be there next summer!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2011, 7:45 am

moros323 wrote:
Swonys yes that's the correct name! Awesome video who was that crazy guy with the green lights mopar lol I took my first car there back in the early 80's was a Plymouth Satilite 360 Very Happy Have you been there this year I went by in April had for sale sign smoked the whole building from view before I left lol...didn't bother checking back hope it'll be there next summer!!

i have eaten lunch there a couple times this year after golfing or being at the go cart track down the road. i haven't gone to their cruise night this year. when i was there i didn't see a for sale sign there, their texas burgers are still one of my favorites. it has changed ownership a couple times but it seems to always be the same.
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2011, 9:59 am

Cool...didn't see them listed on any of the cruise sites so figured them for dead. I am glad they are still there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011   Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlawful Gathering - Chicagoland - October 2nd, 2011
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5