Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a Tint Place

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

Need a Tint Place Empty
PostSubject: Need a Tint Place   Need a Tint Place I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 1:17 pm

Well as you know I got my tine over a month ago and now theres been some lines popping up as well as bubbles, and they guy i had install them wont return my calls anymore and i want them fixed...but since he wont reply i need a new guy to help me out, i might even need them redone, so does anyone know a good installer with a decent price?
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Need a Tint Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Tint Place   Need a Tint Place I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 2:01 pm

Get it done right by a professional I got mine done at UMBRA and have 0 issues they may be more then the back ally shop but honestly I think it was worth it.
http://www.umbrawindowtinting.com/
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

Need a Tint Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Tint Place   Need a Tint Place I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 2:55 pm

only bad thing is they wont go to 20%
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Need a Tint Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Tint Place   Need a Tint Place I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 9:03 pm

35% is pretty dark at night
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Need a Tint Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Tint Place   Need a Tint Place I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2011, 9:30 pm

I know a guy, he's up here though, does GREAT work, lifetime warranty, he actually does it for a living on commercial buildings, then works outta his house. Getting mine done too pretty soon, after I'm done with my car.

He said he'll do anything I want, just HAS to tell me about the laws, after that it's all on me LoL

He quoted my $240 for all 5 windows

I KNOW there are cheaper places out there, but he is TOP notch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a Tint Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a Tint Place   Need a Tint Place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a Tint Place
Page 1 of 1