Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good floor mats?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Good floor mats? Empty
PostSubject: Good floor mats?   Good floor mats? I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 8:11 pm

I have been needing new floor mats for the last 2 years. I bought the OEM rubber ones from the dealership 3 years ago and a year later, I had a hole on the drivers side mat right where my heel would sit when im driving. Im looking to get new floor mats but I want them to fit like OEM and have the little hole where it locks the drivers side mat in place so it dont move around. Can you guys post up pictures of yours or just tell me where you got yours? I wouldnt mind getting another rubber set from the dealership but if I can find something better then ill go that route. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Good floor mats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good floor mats?   Good floor mats? I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 8:33 pm

weather tech joe
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Good floor mats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good floor mats?   Good floor mats? I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 8:37 pm

inkedup wrote:
weather tech joe

Nah I bought those for my dads truck and they are too "plasticky". My feet slide around on them when they are wet. But that was a few years ago so maybe they make actual rubber mats now......i guess ill look. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Good floor mats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good floor mats?   Good floor mats? I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 8:49 pm

also try lloyds floor mats
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Good floor mats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good floor mats?   Good floor mats? I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 9:16 pm

I have weather tech floor mata in the front and love them. Makes cleanup easy. Plus the carpet underneath it perfect.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

Good floor mats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good floor mats?   Good floor mats? I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 10:00 pm

i bought weather tech also but for the wifes car.i have the factory carpet mats in the magnum during summer and the factory slush during the winter
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Good floor mats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good floor mats?   Good floor mats? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 11:35 am

inkedup wrote:
also try lloyds floor mats

+1! I have Lloyds Mats and I sent them off to Jina to get them embroidered.

Good floor mats? 005-4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good floor mats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good floor mats?   Good floor mats? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good floor mats?
Page 1 of 1