Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th

Go down 
+18
Dartboy
stairman
Xenon
jontoad
Razor
xegitalian19xx
Hurst Pak
bogieboy
AlterEgo
liljoejoe54
HemiMag
jesse031081
irishrt5.7
ChargerSRT
Illinois Chaos
Headtripp
ghost
eviltrycycle
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 8:11 pm

Which oasis are you talking about? I have no clue lol ....I think that would be a question for Ivan to answer
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 8:16 pm

No we will notake it. It's exactly 53 mins away so in order for all of us to roll out together,all of us that are meeting at Woodfield mall will have to meet up at 7:15am n bounce at 7:30 to join with Crystal at the Oasis
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 11:26 pm

uhh no thanks...I'm going out friday night so there is no way in hell im getting up that early lol...I'll just stick to meeting you guys at the later time we discussed!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 11:54 pm

That's cool we will all meet up. My flight gets in at midnight so it will be close to 1 am before we even get home so the next day is going to be rough getting up.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 12:25 am

Lol we all can still meet up at 8:15 at Woodfield and then we'll cruise up there because 7am IS too fucking early
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 6:05 am

stairman wrote:
Yep, that is the one. Approximately what time will y'all be rolling into town?

I think we should probably be there between 9 and 9:15. It looks like its only like 17 miles from Richmond. Pm me you number and I will text or call you when we leave Richmond or when we are like 10 minutes away.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 12:24 pm

sooo wanna be there for this...
but andrews bday party is the next day and have to get stuff ready Crying or Very sad

have a great time all!
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 1:57 pm

ok,, wanna make sure I have this all correct....

ET is finally making it home at 1 AM.. (Spielberg would be proud of you ) Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 563333

Meeting at Richmond about 8AM..

Or China Buffet in Harvard about 9AM..

Some ballsniffer is hooking up with Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 293821 's at Dicks ..

AlterEgo wants PMs and then call a few strange guys ..

Some guy is gonna come in his Camaro.. Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 724999

Some guy is NOT gonna come in his Mazda3 ..

I'm coming in VAGRANT ..

And all of this happens before the cock can do da doddle doo's .. ( you peeps are Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 946655 NUTZ!!! )

And I can't send private messages 'cause I am a lowlife n00b ..

ok,, do I have a firm grasp on things ... ? Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 965712

Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 2:26 pm

Sounds about right!! LmAO
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 3:00 pm

Yep, sounds right to me.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 5:29 pm

I'm not going to quote Xenon, but reps for making me laugh and spew coffee on my screen. thumbsup

And PM sent to Jackie wave
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 5:55 pm

I think he is figuring us out Donk
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 5:56 pm

Dartboy wrote:
but andrews bday party is the next day and have to get stuff ready Crying or Very sad

have a great time all!
What..... Your just gonna make Cristie do it all anyway Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 7:01 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Dartboy wrote:

have a great time all!
What..... Your just gonna make Cristie do it all anyway Rolling Eyes

So just cut out early and grab the baloons and streamers and paper plates on the way home.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 8:19 pm

hey, sounds like there may be a few heading to byron in the afternoon from the truck guys, i know the SRT group is going to be there, just throwing this out there if anyone wants to go...i am still undecided on if i am going.....
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 7:44 pm

Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 799970

ANyone else coming that hasn't posted up yet??

C'Mon CAMMers!! This is guaranteed to be a good time. Meet new friends, see old friends and have lots of laughs together!!!

List of attendees so far:
***ghost*** (yes?)
eviltrycycle
Headtripp
AlterEgo
jesse
irishrt5.7
TheItalianMistress
HemiMag
Shawn1112
xegitalianx19
ChargerSRT
IllinoisChaos
bogieboy
stairman
xenon
liljoejoe
Razor
jontoad
vagrant
RT!st!c

Last edited by AlterEgo on June 24th 2011, 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 8:37 pm

Hot dayumn..... That's a good list there!!!!!! And Crystal...... DONT FORGET THE CAMM CARDS.... I have 2left.....LOL
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 8:59 pm

I will have CAMM cards, and the NEW SHIRTS with me. I will have decals as well but we are running super low so I am out of a lot of things. Hitting the shop for refills on Monday.

Just a heads up for anyone that is meeting up with me at the oasis. PLEASE check the board that morning to make sure I made it back to Chicago. Almost all the flights leaving Vegas today were delayed and if I get in too late or not at all I do not want anyone sitting around waiting on me. I will post as soon as I am home if I am going to make it at the meeting time or if I will need to come later.

So the new shirts got to the house yesterday. They have been inspected (not by me of course) and I have been told they look awesome. So I will check them out as soon as I am home and then throw them in the Charger.

See ya'll on Sat.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 9:06 pm

hopefully Matt didnt get his Cheeto finger all over my new white shirt.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 9:08 pm

that's not Cheeto
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 9:12 pm

LOL@Jesse. I am sure they are ok. He said they look more crisp then the older ones but they look awesome.

Jackie ew... geek
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 9:16 pm

My son's baseball game has been cancelled for Saturday so I am going to try and make this one - even if it's just for a little while.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 9:50 pm

Yay!!!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 10:54 pm

I'll let you know for sure tomorrow night if I'll be meeting up with you guys in Richmond.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 10:59 pm

i don't work till at least monday. yaaayyyy!!!! gonna try to clean up the car a bit tomorrow. hopefully it doesn't rain all day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th   Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting place for Mr Norm's Dyno Day on the 25th
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next