Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might have to sell "My Bitch"

Go down 
+31
sak9880
Moparcharger07
Johnny Bondo
xegitalian19xx
himfast07
jesse031081
inkedup
AlterEgo
HemiMag
RT!st!C
ttruckinon
northsiderz
pjcharger
5.7daytona
Hypnotiq
Snappy Bitch
stairman
ChiTownHemi
Fidostudio
chargerchick
liljoejoe54
AR-15QUEEN
Headtripp
Pomps
irishrt5.7
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
Okie6.1
jontoad
mwa145
Shawn1112
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 11:26 am

That's a heartbreaker Shawn. I know you have to worry about family before a car but with all you have put into her it must be like thinking of selling your child.

Maybe post it for sale on one of the Mustang boards. It would be so much better than ANY Ford they should be willing to pay a lot for it.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 9:27 pm

Sorry to hear this Shawn I hope everything works out for you. I would be sad to see her go, but I have no doubts your next creation (whatever or whenever it may come) will be even better.

good luck with everything, I wish you and your family the best.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2011, 9:44 pm

Man Shawn I hope you don't have to sell it. Hope things start to look better for you & your family soon. I'm only a couple mins away if you ever need anything
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 7:51 pm

My boss and I talked again and my pay cut is going to happen in 2 weeks. With that being said I listed my car on e-bay tonight. I listed it pretty high imo, but if I get any bids it will kind of show me where the market is for my car, and I can re-list around what the bids tell me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fully-Customized-Dodge-Charger-R-T-/170658981624?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item27bc1166f8

I can edit the listing, so if you have any suggestions on anything to add or delete feel free to tell me.
The car has 1 bid, but its from my buddy just trying to get the ball rolling.
I set the reserve price for $28,000, thats only $8000 more than what KBB sugests as a stock R/T selling privately.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 8:27 pm

booooo.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 8:37 pm

Wow. I hope for your sake you get the money you need Shawn but that really sucks you have to do this. Very sorry to hear. 28K doesn't seem that high to me based on what you have there but I guess you're right. This will be a good test to see what the market will bear. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 8:39 pm

OMG! Shawn I just feel like totally crying for you!

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. Remember that things do happen for a reason and while things may be looking not so good now, it just means that there is something bigger and better out there just waiting for you.

Best of luck with the sale (kind of.... Super Sad )

Hope to see you soon.......
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 8:49 pm

Sad day bro Hope you get what you need and shit turns around for you. Then buy a Chally
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 8:53 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Sad day bro Hope you get what you need and shit turns around for you. Then buy a Chally
When and if things get better at work, it will be either a Jeep srt8 or a Chally. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 8:55 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
OMG! Shawn I just feel like totally crying for you!

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. Remember that things do happen for a reason and while things may be looking not so good now, it just means that there is something bigger and better out there just waiting for you.

Best of luck with the sale (kind of.... Super Sad )

Hope to see you soon.......
Thanks, and this asshole isnt going anywhere!!!!
I will be around with or with out my Charger.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 8:57 pm

i think ull be getting close to what you want for your car. its a nice piece of work.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 9:03 pm

shawn you can get an easy $30,ooo dollars for your car put it on car domain too,but honestly park theres gotta be a easier way insurance fraud maybe im willing to help
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 9:05 pm

Not to be shady but id probably leave the paint chips and leds out of the ad. Sell the car as used and has signs of being used or however they put but dont point out the bad cause there is soooo much good in her. I feel is way under priced but you know what you gotta get from her. Best of luck bro!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 9:47 pm

Looks good bro. No mention of WOW. You better read up on shill bids, e-bay watches for that and will kick the listing if they catch it.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-shill-bidding.html

Last edited by Illinois Chaos on June 22nd 2011, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 9:48 pm

WOW! I never thought I'd see the day... I"m proud of you Shawn. (family First) I'm sure things will turn around. Hopefully very soon. I'm sure I can speek for ALL of us when I say, WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! with or without your car! Good luck BRO,
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 9:52 pm

Im sorry that you are selling but family does come first. Im sure you will get what you want from it.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 10:19 pm

Damn Shawn hate to see it come down to this but family comes first. Hope things get turned around for you.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 11:00 pm

Man I hate to see your ride go but I look up to you for making that hard decision. I'm sure once things turn around you will create a better car than your beloved Charger. Like I've said before I'm only a ring away

Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 11:17 am

This really sucks to see Shawn!! After all that work you did to her this past winter. But at least you have your priorities correct and family first for sure!! I hope you get what you are asking for because thats a HELL of a vehicle for that price!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 3:04 pm

Damn shawn that is truly a shame... i know though you will be buying a mustang next though you lil sissy bitch...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 6:08 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Damn shawn that is truly a shame... i know though you will be buying a mustang next though you lil sissy bitch...
I wouldnt be caught dead owning a Rustang!!!!
After I sell my car I will buy you that dinner I owe you for that fantastic blowjob you gave me last time I saw you!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 7:34 pm

Please see XXX Off Topic "Another one bites the dust"

You knew it was bound to happen. No tongue
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 9:00 pm

This just breaks my heart. I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this. I'm so sorry Shawn. Sad
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 9:03 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Please see XXX Off Topic "Another one bites the dust"

You knew it was bound to happen. No tongue

Thanks lady.

Shawn it totally sucks you are getting rid of your car but we all know whatever you end up getting after things get better will just be bigger and better. If you want I can let a few of my car friends in VA and FL know about the sale and see if they know anyone looking for something like what you have.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Bondo
CAMM Member
Johnny Bondo

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 9:45 pm

I just saw your car on CL. That sucks, I had to do the same thing 10 years ago with my Harley. It sucked but I knew I was doing the right thing. Judging from the car I am sure you will be able to build another one just as awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might have to sell "My Bitch"   Might have to sell "My Bitch" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might have to sell "My Bitch"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next