Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

clear insert mod

Go down 
+5
Headtripp
Okie6.1
jesse031081
jontoad
inkedup
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

clear insert mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 11:27 am

soon as i get my second job ....ive pinched every penny i had....
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 11:28 am

Well then you should really do it yourself save $50 bucks and do the mod yourself.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 9:00 am

if he is having to buy all the tools he is really not saving himself unless he does it at a mod night like you did okie... and your right cutting it is not that hard just time consuming ask me how i know... Whistle

Your Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 9:04 am

Yes you helped me a alot and I appreciated it. Yeah if he does buy the tools he won't save right away but can do more mods with tools he picks up.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 9:11 am

I know bro just pulling your leg.... its what i do toughen up...lol
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 10:29 am

inkedup wrote:
i have limited tools at my house they consist of a hammer,two regular screwdrivers,a multi-phillips,a set of allen heads now finally,tape measure and glue oh and electrical tape......

So all you need now is 1 can of WD 40 and a roll of duct tape. If it moves and isn't supposed to, apply duct tape, if it doesn't move but is supposed to use the WD 40, lol.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 11:28 am

last night was electrical tape night dam interior lights,waiting on black stig.......
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 8:40 pm

hahah dude.. whats wrong with your interior lights now?! i think maybe you should stop messing around with your car and just pay someone to do it hahahah...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 12:29 am

firestartr420 wrote:
hahah dude.. whats wrong with your interior lights now?! i think maybe you should stop messing around with your car and just pay someone to do it hahahah...

One way they work, other way nothing. pos/neg side.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 8:15 pm

loose wire under dash fixed now....
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 8:26 pm

Mike, I tried to cut mine and messed up one corner. A friend with a cnc machine was going to do it but got a divorce and never got around to it. I finallly called 3g customs and they cut it for me.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2011, 8:36 pm

how much?
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2011, 9:04 am

i wanna say 70
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clear insert mod   clear insert mod - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clear insert mod
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2