Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge Thanks Tim!

Go down 
+5
Headtripp
HemiMag
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
Dartboy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 11:51 am

Iguanaman and I went to see Tim on monday.... dave dropped his car off and I needed a tune...

been wanting to get my ride tuned ( RIGHT! ) for awhile...had a previous tune runnin and just didnt seem that was gettin enough out of her...

went to the Mr.Norms show last year, where we had a dyno and Tim was runnin the tunes, said I was running quite abit rich...said he could tune me and get me close to 25 more hp...

so took here in monday...

picked up 21 hp and 24 tq... knew she had abit more in her

dynod at 354hp and 378 tq ...not too shabby and I'm happy with that!

my mods are ...Predator,crazy jay cam,aria cai,ported throttle body,jba shorties headers,and corsa exhaust... so for those mods, real happy with the #'s!

now if I can get heads....hmmmm

for those thinking of gettin a tune instead of just the canned predator tune...its really worth it ...Tim knows our cars damn well and ya just cant meet a nicer guy!

so Tim thanks for the tune and awesome work!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 12:02 pm

dave dropped his car off and I needed a tune...

Congrats on the tune Darty. What's Dave up to now? ....sneaking around with another covert operation, lol.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 1:36 pm

Those are nice numbers Chris! You guys are lucky to have Tim out there! Smile
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 1:46 pm

Those are amazing numbers...!!!!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 2:08 pm

Nice Glad you finally got it done
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 2:54 pm

Very nice, he pulled about the same #'s for me when he retuned my car last year. Who did your original tune darty?
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 7:16 pm

Tim's awsome! Had my car out there a few weeks ago and he got an extra 27hp and 52tq over his base pulls. More important the drivability of the car is 100 times better than the last tune, Its fun to drive again.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 7:40 pm

I like to go into the dyno shop and just roll around on it like a dog in the lawn. Suspect
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 8:16 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
I like to go into the dyno shop and just roll around on it like a dog in the lawn. Suspect

I almost believe that....

Very Happy

Then I pictured Tim running you off with a garden hose and just busted out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 9:30 pm

ROTFLMAO!!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2011, 9:38 pm

Tim is a Mopar Magician. Whenever I get around to cam and heads, it will be done at Mr. Norms - no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Huge Thanks Tim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Thanks Tim!   Huge Thanks Tim! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge Thanks Tim!
Page 1 of 1