Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who's all going to World of Wheels???

Go down 
+14
eviltrycycle
firestartr420
Shawn1112
Headtripp
AR-15QUEEN
liljoejoe54
Illinois Chaos
Motor
jontoad
bogieboy
irishrt5.7
AlterEgo
VIKES4093
HemiMag
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 5:58 pm

Its going to be Sat later in the day for us. Im flying out to Vegas for work on Sunday so it all depends on how much crap I get done between now and tomorrow afternoon. If we don't make it GL Shawn, Jesse, and Jerome.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 12:03 am

It was a GREAT time tonight, got to meet Billy the Exterminator.... yeah, that guy is LITTLE!! LoL And it was good to see ya Shawn, and thanks for the Modelo , you're car looks KICK-ASS man!!!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 7:03 am

Hmmmm So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 56694 Modelo Modelo
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 10:53 am

we are probably going tomorrow. Today just isn't working out.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 11:03 am

same here going on sunday with jackssrt8 "john"
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 7:38 pm

I'm not going to be able to make it. My boys both have basketball games all weekend. I hope someone puts up some pics!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 7:59 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:
I'm not going to be able to make it. My boys both have basketball games all weekend. I hope someone puts up some pics!

Its not looking good for us as well. Still haven't packed yet. So please pics!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 8:19 pm

I'm really trying to save money, but I'm still going to hit this up for support to Shawn. I can't wait to see his bitch. See ya tomorrow bro.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 9:20 pm

HemiMag wrote:
Hmmmm So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 56694 Modelo Modelo

Yeah, lol, Shawn was like "Want a beer?" So I thought maybe he got a discount or something, he turns around and pops a Modelo out of a cooler LMAO!! ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 9:24 pm

Do you expect anything less????

Modelo Modelo Modelo Modelo Modelo Modelo

Shawn needs to hurry and get home and tell us how the results from today went. I think they gave out awards today.......

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 9:41 pm

We'll be there to support you tomorrow....Just got back from Florida
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 9:43 pm

Welcome back Fido!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 11:45 pm

Was fun seeing you and the Fam Shawn.You're car is a jaw dropper for sure!!!Next show I'll be your sidekick. Oh and thnx for the Modelo,it tasted sooooo good since I hadn't had one in while....
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 12:12 am

here are some of my pictures from World of Wheels. Shawn, your car was AWESOME!!! Sorry, i didnt say hello to anyone i saw by the cars, but i was kinda hurried by the person i was with. but anyway, heres the pics...im not the greatest photographer though.. https://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww102/FireStartr420/World%20of%20Wheels%202011/
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 5:57 am

Thanks for the pics, Tom.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 10:28 am

Just got up, I should be up there by noon today.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 6:45 pm

Results?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 7:18 pm

its in the other thread. he got first place. http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/t5004-i-did-it
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 8:00 pm

Just got home, long weekend but worth it. Thanks to everyone that stopped by and said hello.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 8:20 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Just got home, long weekend but worth it. Thanks to everyone that stopped by and said hello.

I know just how you feel, bro. Except for the 1st place part, lol. Congrats again. That show is huge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who's all going to World of Wheels???   So who's all going to World of Wheels??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who's all going to World of Wheels???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2