Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
chargerchick
Mad Hatter
Headtripp
Admin
HEMI UP
irishrt5.7
xegitalian19xx
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
liljoejoe54
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 11:19 am

Well I took the one apart and it still worked but was all bent up. I bent it back as best as I could and put it back in and it wont budge. So I just unhooked the wires to that one and the drivers side still works so all is good for right now until I can get a replacement. I am going to go to the exhaust shop and have them remount them but a little higher so they are flush with the bottom of the mid pipes.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 7:36 pm

Damn Joe.. That sucks ass.. Hopefully just buying the cutout module isn't that expensive as compared to the whole kit.. It's probably not covered but does DMH have a warranty at all?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 7:56 pm

Hoodie wrote:
Damn Joe.. That sucks ass.. Hopefully just buying the cutout module isn't that expensive as compared to the whole kit.. It's probably not covered but does DMH have a warranty at all?

Im not sure. I am going to be sending the broken one out to DMH and they are gonna help me out. I gotta send it out on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 8:01 pm

Good to know they're willing to help out..
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 8:02 pm

Hoodie wrote:
Good to know they're willing to help out..

Yeah them and Jen at Maryland Speed are being very helpful.
Back to top Go down
Ballzie
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 8:39 pm

Man sorry to hear the cutout got f-ed up... I'm glad you like them though!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 9:15 pm

Ballzie wrote:
Man sorry to hear the cutout got f-ed up... I'm glad you like them though!

Lol thanks Kevin! I should have the broken one fixed up and as good as new pretty soon!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 9:25 pm

well those cut out were freakin loud I wish I had them.One of these days take me for spin....
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 9:31 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
well those cut out were freakin loud I wish I had them.One of these days take me for spin....

For sure. What you heard was only one side opened up. the other side was disconnected cuz I bashed the hell out of it. So it will be a little louder when I have both going. Hopefully ill have them both up and running soon.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 9:43 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
HemiMag24s wrote:

For sure. What you heard was only one side opened up. the other side was disconnected cuz I bashed the hell out of it. So it will be a little louder when I have both going. Hopefully ill have them both up and running soon.

Holy sh@t I can only imagine....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 8:16 am

I agree that sounded good for just 1 being open
Back to top Go down
MattPhillips
CAMM Rookie
MattPhillips

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 10:37 am

I love my DMH low profile electric cutouts! Very Happy

Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!   Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electric Cutouts!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2