Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to get busy!!!!

Go down 
+9
jontoad
ghost
ttruckinon
Hypnotiq
HemiMag
Okie6.1
Illinois Chaos
Headtripp
Shawn1112
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 11:06 am

FYI shawn i have some new distro and have a lot more acess to items.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2011, 12:05 pm

The Black Stig wrote:
FYI shawn i have some new distro and have a lot more acess to items.
pm sent
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 7:11 pm

Just got home from Milwaukee. Dropped off Mod #2, and should be ready in 7-10 days. I should have all 3 of my mods done by WOW! These 3 mods are what I really wanted to do this winter. Gotta say thanks to the wifey for letting me use a little bit of dough from tax return to finish up last mod.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 7:42 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Just got home from Milwaukee. Dropped off Mod #2, and should be ready in 7-10 days. I should have all 3 of my mods done by WOW! These 3 mods are what I really wanted to do this winter. Gotta say thanks to the wifey for letting me use a little bit of dough from tax return to finish up last mod.

Your going to take a 1st place at WOW this year bro!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 8:01 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Dont care if I place or not! Peoples compliments, and recognition from other custom car owners mean more than a trophy in my eyes. Besides I'm not paying $350.00 for electric to be able to show off my lights and tv's, and I dont think I will have money to spend on a full display. Thanks for the compliment though Tom. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 10:18 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Dont care if I place or not! Peoples compliments, and recognition from other custom car owners mean more than a trophy in my eyes. Besides I'm not paying $350.00 for electric to be able to show off my lights and tv's, and I dont think I will have money to spend on a full display. Thanks for the compliment though Tom. Very Happy

So glad you enter shows to show off your ride and are not in it just to win. Wink Can't wait to see what you are doing to it now.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 1:04 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Goes to show the true type of car enthusiast you are Shawn!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 7:51 am

secretly, he wants a 1st.......lol.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 3:49 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
secretly, he wants a 1st.......lol.
That would be nice, but could care less.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 10:52 am

Spent 12 fucking hours in my garage yesterday. Mission acomplished!!! I have some loose ends to tie up today, but thats no big deal. Now all I'm waiting for is my last mod thats in Milwaukee to be done.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 11:08 am

in Milwaukee eh? is it a keg of high life for the trunk? Modelo
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 11:09 am

jontoad wrote:
in Milwaukee eh? is it a keg of high life for the trunk? Modelo
lol, no high life for me. That shit is nasty!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 11:20 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

So glad you enter shows to show off your ride and are not in it just to win. Wink Can't wait to see what you are doing to it now.

Is it REALLY $350.00 for the electric????
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 11:47 am

Yes, $350 for the whole weekend.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 12:33 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:

So when they judge your bitch, wouldn't you get the points for your mods anyway? Otherwise I would just enter a beer cooler, a boombox and a bigscreen tv and say fuck it.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 1:28 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

So when they judge your bitch, wouldn't you get the points for your mods anyway? Otherwise I would just enter a beer cooler, a boombox and a bigscreen tv and say fuck it.
I should get points if they look at display board, but the lights and tv's and shit like that are part of your display. You get points for your display, so I will get a big fat 0 pts for display. Besides I didnt have the money to buy the converter that allows me to plug my car in to an outlet to run everything.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 2:29 pm

Thats crazy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 11:13 pm

Picked up and installed final mod from Milwaukee today. Now tomorrow I have to throw the Grip rockers back on and I'm ready for WOW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 11:14 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Picked up and installed final mod from Milwaukee today. Now tomorrow I have to throw the Grip rockers back on and I'm ready for WOW!!!!!!

Pic's or it didn't happen! lmao
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 11:59 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Pic's or it didn't happen! lmao
No pics bro, you will have to wait to WOW.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 1:07 am

Cya there dude!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 8:42 am

Can't wait. Did you find a trailer?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 11:11 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Can't wait. Did you find a trailer?
No, but as I said Jerome has a trailer, but would have to change my move in time. I think if I wait till the last minute to change it may go over better with the show organizers. I could tell them the trailer had a blow out and I cant make it on time.

But I have a feeling streets may be dry by then. They are calling for half way decent weather now.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 10:26 pm

Me and my buddy "Ron Bacardi" just finished tying up the last loose ends. My "Bitch" is completely done on my end! The last month has been hectic, but fun at the same time. There is nothing at all that compares to completing your own mods, and yes I actually own my own tools!!!! 1 mod my buddy and I did would have cost $1600 at the shop just for installation. We did it ourselves in about 12hrs. It may not be a mod everyone likes, but at the bigger shows its huge points cause its a major mod. Next stop Perfect Auto Finish for a quick detail and then off to the World of Wheels!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 11:16 pm

break a leg, bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to get busy!!!!   Time to get busy!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to get busy!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2