Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Window Switch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Window Switch Empty
PostSubject: Window Switch   Window Switch I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 8:46 pm

I was wondering if it would be possible to switch the window controls from a 06 model magnum with the auto up/down feature for driver and passenger windows? I only have it for the driver side. Would love to have for both.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Window Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Switch   Window Switch I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:02 pm

Yes but you will need to switch out the motors as well.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Window Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Switch   Window Switch I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:08 pm

Ok so add the new switch and motor from and 06 and should be good to go?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Window Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Switch   Window Switch I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:34 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
Ok so add the new switch and motor from and 06 and should be good to go?

IMO yes but I wouldnt count on it 100%. Dodge changed a lot of things from 05-06 so you might want to do more research before you invest in anything.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Window Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Switch   Window Switch I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 9:39 pm

Yeah I will and it might not be worth the trouble.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Window Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Switch   Window Switch I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 10:56 pm

i was reading on another forum, that not only did they change a bunch between 05 and 06, and you do need to change out the switches as well as the motors, but as i recall reading, you also need to get the computer programmed at a dealership or someone with a starscan to enable the feature in the cars computer, or else they wont work right.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Window Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Switch   Window Switch I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 10:58 pm

i think it was on LXF or chargerforums..... thats the forums with an "S"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Window Switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Window Switch   Window Switch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Window Switch
Page 1 of 1