Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Go down 
+10
jontoad
HemiMag
Moparcharger07
firestartr420
AlterEgo
Fidostudio
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
eviltrycycle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 12:42 am

Just got home from 2 days of hauling cars. There are 18 cars total in Norm's booth. Kinda freaky knowing you have a couple of cars in the back worth more than you've made in your life!! Got 3 hrs. sleep last night and it's late now, so I'll just sleep when I'm dead, lol. Coffe is my friend!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 12:44 am

See everybody at the show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 7:13 am

Its show day! See you all in a bit! Just gotta get through this pesky thing called work first.

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 6:50 pm

Car looked great Tom!!! Love the Katzkin. It was good seeing those that showed up.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 9:21 pm

Car looked great Tommy it was nice seeing you guys that came. I keep hearing this alarm going off for some reason Razz
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 9:59 pm

Great to get out and hang with CAMM for a bit today. Gene and Jude's afterwards was yummy too!

So proud of ya Tom, You are hangin' with the right crowd Wink
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 10:07 pm

Awesome Tom!! Good to see everyone for a short while...got caught up in the cars and everyone was gone when we got back.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 11:43 pm

Great time today. Thanks to all of you for comming! Just feel like this isn't my honor, but another CAMM honor. Just the same as when any member rep's CAMM with a show trophy! If it weren't for being in CAMM this never would've happened to me.

BTW I made the car alarm go off on purpose. I'm such a trouble maker, lol. Yeah right! It was funny because Teri had my keys and popped the trunk. When I lifted it the alarm tripped. She freaked and thought she did it. I got the keys and disarmed it and told her it wasn't her fault and to just act like it wasn't my car because nobody will know if we just act casual. Just then I hear a loud voice from behind me yell "Too late" I got alot of teasing on that one. lol. We could have just died when we heard that thing go off. I swear that car is Christine some days.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2010, 1:04 pm

It was a great show and nice to see you all! I didn't take that many pics but the ones I did are here:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=250960&id=687559536&l=913c0c1181

Congrats again Tom the car looked perfect. You need to have a photoshoot with Joey one of these days before it gets too nasty, that car needs a website. Smile
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2010, 7:19 pm

car looks great Tom! love the new shaker thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 8:29 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
It was a great show and nice to see you all! I didn't take that many pics but the ones I did are here:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=250960&id=687559536&l=913c0c1181

Congrats again Tom the car looked perfect. You need to have a photoshoot with Joey one of these days before it gets too nasty, that car needs a website. Smile

Your a riot! lol.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 9:18 am

Here are some of the pics I took at the show.

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v307/tgbsgt/2010%20Muscle%20Car%20and%20Corvette%20Nationals/?albumview=slideshow
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 9:58 am

Very nice Tom!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 11:34 am

OMG Norm got interviewed it your CAR!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 2:15 pm

Very cool Tom. I'll bet you got a ton of compliments on all mods. Really came together nice. I hope Mr. Norm is ok. He was looking a little green in that interview pic!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 3:34 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
OMG Norm got interviewed it your CAR!

Yeah he was being interviewed by Hot Rod Magazine. Norm said he really likes my car. He said "now it's done correctly as a Norm's car"

ChiTownHemi wrote:
Very cool Tom. I'll bet you got a ton of compliments on all mods. Really came together nice. I hope Mr. Norm is ok. He was looking a little green in that interview pic!!

lol, Bill!
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 8:56 am

great pictures!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 10:16 pm

Great pics Tom!! Cool that Mr. Norm was interviewed in your car! WOW!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 6:54 am

I see Dennis signed up to have a look around. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 8:42 pm

VERY cool man!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3