Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Go down 
+10
jontoad
HemiMag
Moparcharger07
firestartr420
AlterEgo
Fidostudio
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
eviltrycycle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 6:56 am

AlterEgo wrote:
I'm so glad it's going well! I can tell you are really excited just by your writing Smile

I can't wait to see it!!

Yes, I am pretty excited. At least this week I am. By the time the Nats get here I will be completely insane, lol.

eviltrycycle wrote:
Awesome awesome awesome!

Those very words kept running through my mind as I gazed at the Bumble Stripe. I can't believe how it turned out!

Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 10:19 pm

That's kick ass man!! I'm gonna probably go and check it out and throw some support man, like 90% sure I'll swing in there
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 12:59 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
I am totally still in for this, just will be coming from work. If anyone wants to go later in the day I will be leaving Elmhurst between 1230 and 1 pm so you are more then welcome to meet me at work and follow me over. On Sunday its over by like 5 or 530 so we won't get to see as much but really I think we are all wanting to see the Mr Norm's display and not much more right???? Very Happy

I think once you get there you will want to see it all. This show has the most awesome muscle cars assembled in one place that you will ever see. There is also a swap meet and lots to see there. Good stuff!
Fuck that, its Mopar or no car!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 2:51 pm

Met some of the guys over at the shop today. We were going to Byron drag racing. Ended up at I Hop, lol. The plan is on for tomorrow. Me, Tim, Todd and Jamie. I took a couple pics of my car today. Just a couple things done so far.

Bumble stripe on, car dirty as hell, lol.
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2414
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2415

Shaker recut and fitted to the hood and functional. What a pita.
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2416
Now cool air will pour over my intake
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2417
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 4:15 pm

Lookin good Tom, can't wait until next weekend!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 4:23 pm

Fidostudio wrote:
Lookin good Tom, can't wait until next weekend!

I am trying not to flip out. It's sooo close and there is much to do. I have to rob the wheels off and take them to Naperville sometime this next week. My new interior isn't here yet either, lol. It will all come together I'm sure. These guys pull together as a team.

Last edited by Illinois Chaos on November 14th 2010, 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2010, 5:37 pm

Wow Tom, I am sure the pics don't do it justice, but still wow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 9:26 pm

Bump for this weekend. Anyone else making it Sunday?
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 9:40 pm

Love the gss sticker. Couldn't have made a better choice. The fb look awesome
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 10:11 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Wow Tom, I am sure the pics don't do it justice, but still wow. Smile
The car looked like ass in that pic. It's all buffed out now! They scraped off all of that track rubber in the wheel wells too!

Okie5.7 wrote:
Bump for this weekend. Anyone else making it Sunday?

I sure hope that CAMM can join in on the fun! This is a CAMM honor, not a personal one.

HemiMag wrote:
Love the gss sticker. Couldn't have made a better choice. The fb look awesome
I really like it too, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 2:58 pm

Two full days of hauling in the cars and setting up the booth starting tomorrow.
Hope to see everyone on the weekend!!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 8:47 pm

looks good tom. i didn't see those pictures till now. tail stripe came out real sweet.

maybe i can find time to swing out there sunday. not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 5:55 am

jontoad wrote:
looks good tom. i didn't see those pictures till now. tail stripe came out real sweet.

maybe i can find time to swing out there sunday. not sure yet.

Hey Jon, I didn't have much of a chance to talk with ya the other day. You were swamped with work. I was watching how busy the shop got and how fast everyone pulled together as a team and cleared the place out in no time.

btw, thank you very much for installing those steel valve stems. Sorry I didn't tell you BEFORE you put rubber ones on. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 10:40 am

Gotta move the day I go to saturday but will be there as soon as I get off work at 1.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 3:18 pm

I'm probably gonna also go Sat afternoon.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 7:12 pm

Shawn if you wanna meet up somewhere and follow me over let me know. My PM team comes in at 12:30 so I can roll anytime after that.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 7:14 pm

Text me Sat, I might go up there around noon.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 7:25 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 9:01 pm

I'm gonna go Saturday too.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 5:40 am

We hauled two load's of cars in there today. Mr. Norm's car hauler hold's 4 cars and is 89' long. Harve was following in a 2 car hauler. Here are some pics. Sorry about the bad lighting.
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2424Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2425
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2426Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2427Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2428[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/14290621/185]Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2429]
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2430[/ur[url=https://servimg.com/view/14290621/187]Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2431l]Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2432Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2433
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2434Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2435
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2436Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2437
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 Imgp2438
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 9:09 am

DRRROOOOOLLLLL

Digging the red, black and white seats.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 8:04 pm

VIc and I will be going on Saturday. Someone that is going that day please let me know where we are meeting once we get there. I'm assuming by Mr. Norms but just lemme know.

If anyone else from up North wants to roll with us, we have room in the Jeep just let us know. Probably won't be leaving McHenry until 11:30am.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 8:06 pm

Hey Jackie, I think Jordan's gonna come so our boys can hang!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 9:02 pm

Cool! It's about time he does something with his cool dad! Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 9:17 pm

Jackie I will call you when I get there. Trying to leave a little earlier now since we are overstaffed tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals   Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next