Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New lights coming!

Go down 
+5
AlterEgo
Dartboy
Illinois Chaos
inkedup
goldberg1701
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:08 pm

Got some new eyeballs for the Bee headed my way...

6000K HID CCFL Halos:
New lights coming! HIDHalos

Halo projector fogs:
New lights coming! Fogs

Corner Markers:
New lights coming! MarkerLights

Thanks to imaseahawks fan from the Z for the HID wiring harness, so hopefully the HIDs won't have too many issues!

Once they arrive, I'll be looking to enlist one or two people's assistance with the install. What I'd like to do is wire up the halos themselves to a separate switch in the dash, probably with a switch near the trunk button. That's probably gonna be the tricky part. I believe I have all the tools necessary to remove the front bumper, I just don't have the know-how. Besides...modding is more fun with others!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 7:51 pm

nice choice...i want those corner lights now......
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:14 pm

Order Jap ballasts and you won't have any trouble at all. Taiwan and China ones are trouble.

http://www.carhidkits.com/xenon-hid-kit-99/hid-problem-eliminator-plugs-201.html
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:31 pm

I'll have to see what comes with the kit for the HIDs
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:21 pm

give me a yell when ya get everything...

Ive taken off one or 2 facias lol

be glad to help out! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 9:29 am

Sounds like a plan to me! Toss in a few brewskis, and it'll be a good day...lol.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 10:57 am

fyi dartboy loves captian morgan......
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 12:51 pm

inkedup wrote:

lol sure do!!!!! Rock On
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 4:34 pm

Those are gonna look nice! Good buy!
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 10:40 am

inkedup wrote:

Dartboy wrote:
inkedup wrote:

lol sure do!!!!! Rock On

Well, by golly, that'll work just fine! Got a 1.75 of Captain Morgan Private Stock chilling in the freezer...it's about the only thing I drink other than beer...lol
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 9:22 pm

did you get those headlights in? How was the cutoff?
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 9:45 pm

Nope not yet. Headlights were shipped today...just got the tracking number a few minutes ago, scheduled to be delivered on the 21st. Foglights were shipped on the 13th, and should be here on Friday. Did more research on my markers, from DashZ off of the ForumZ. Haven't been charged, no info, not even an account on there. I've heard a lot of problems with their company, but I was unable to find those particular ones anywhere else, so my options are limited on those... Maybe I forgot to actually click "buy" i dunno...LOL

And what do you mean by cutoff?
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:06 pm

Note to above...Yeah, i goofed on the markers...lol. On their way now.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 10:27 pm

Will unlike you regular headlights projectors have a projector, in a good situation they control the light output and focus it into a nice soild beam and when shined at a wall (like below) will have a clearly defined cut-off. Now the unfortunate part is that sometimes these can just plain suck(also pictured below) and the output may be worse than stock.

I will also post a thread that will go more in depth on this subject matter and hid's aswell.

Fucked up
New lights coming! Hid1
Good
New lights coming! Bbbbbml1
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 8:04 am

I didn't even know about that. Now, if it's more like the top one, is there a way to adjust them to be like the bottom?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 8:48 am

The second one is exactly what mine look like and i bought off of ebay...
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 9:08 am

The second one is how my projectors are and there factory. I just raised them up a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 1:58 pm

yeah, usaly you can fudge around with a bit and make it work the best though are anzo's they are usally deecent but none of them leak
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 2:02 pm

those do look lik anzos here some i pulled of the website.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Anzo-Projector-HALO-Head-Lights-Dodge-Charger-2006-2008-/190425677604?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ADodge%7CModel%3ACharger&hash=item2c56413f24
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:05 pm

Yeah, that looks like the same model. Hopefully the boxes they come in have the original manufacturer name on them so I can tell.

Fog lights are projectors too....hopefully I can go 4 for 4 on good ones...
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:15 pm

goldberg1701 wrote:
Yeah, that looks like the same model. Hopefully the boxes they come in have the original manufacturer name on them so I can tell.

Fog lights are projectors too....hopefully I can go 4 for 4 on good ones...

Hopefully...

When it comes to fogs though I like to just pull them apart paint the inside of the housing a metallic black reassemble and use a 3000K hid kit. Sorta like....

New lights coming! 41283_127553540625959_127543833960263_132765_534079_n
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:17 pm

I'll probably just see what it all looks like when I get it, and take it from there. Here's to hoping it's all in pretty good shape and illuminates right.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:18 pm

Good luck, if it makes you feel better fog lights aren't usually fucked
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:39 pm

LOL...that's always a bonus
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2010, 3:39 pm

Where'd ya get those? I ordered some on Ebay and they came with white HALO's, were supposed to be blue. They said they can't sell the blue anymore so I returned them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New lights coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lights coming!   New lights coming! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New lights coming!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next