Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" Empty
PostSubject: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 5:17 pm

dave i want to see that new beast run on those pizza cutter wheels of yours after its tuned.

lets plan a track day to see your 402 stretch its legs and get some shake down runs in!

elcobra i haven't heard you getting any solid times after tune either!

i know evil trike wants to run her car too.

im sure the date will be after hot springs (wich even if we do race there will be 8th mile anyways) but it doesn't hurt to plan ahead so i can see if i can get the day off (unless its a sunday I'll have those off anyways)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 5:21 pm

Soon as my new cam gets here and I have the time to install and retune, I'll be hitting GLD again, no doubt...
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 12:05 am

i imagine sometime early to mid july would work out. sundays are perfect for me as well! matt let me know when you get your cam, i would prolly be in the area to lend a hand.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 12:59 pm

sunny and 80ish sunday, let's go to byron!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 2:06 pm

I'm down with that.

Is that father's day? I went on a fathers day to Byron one year and it was absolutely slammed, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 2:11 pm

yeah, lets get there as soon as they open!
elcobra44 wrote:
I'm down with that.

Is that father's day? I went on a fathers day to Byron one year and it was absolutely slammed, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 3:16 pm

Scratch that.. Sunday is the IHRA Nationals at Byron. There's no Test & Tune available on that date according to Byron's schedule.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 10:27 pm

Wanna race wanna race wanna race. Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 4:30 pm

let us revisit this thread! when does everybody have a sunday off?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 6:00 pm

Pick any Sunday......Vic & I don't work any Sunday! yea!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 11:52 pm

Pretty much any Sunday works for me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"   the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the offical "dave pick a date to get some times on the new motor thread"
Page 1 of 1