Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into

Go down 
+8
otter1363
xegitalian19xx
Shawn1112
DamnSTR8
inkedup
northsiderz
06 mid blue se
HiPwr
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 7:52 am

#3. Sad

CNN
Back to top Go down
06 mid blue se
CAMM Member
06 mid blue se

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 10:09 am

That's because it is so easy to get int our cars. All you need is a screwdriver.
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 10:27 am

Well, it looks like the Hemis are slightly less desireable for thieves. But still, even at #7 I'm not all that comfortable. Maybe a better alarm is around the corner.

Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 10:40 am

i leave my door open to thieves,it makes it alot easier to shoot them "BITCHES" Welcome
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 10:50 am

I think its funny that almost all the cars are from General Motors!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 11:09 am

cause there parts are innerchangable
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 10:24 pm

just watched the channel 5 news.our chargers are on the top ten most likely to be stolen especially with the hemi we ranked #4 ...woooo hoooo ...jack one in the chamber and load up an extra clip.....keep the safety on till its a green light
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 6:25 am

06 mid blue se wrote:
That's because it is so easy to get int our cars. All you need is a screwdriver.
You can get in any car with a screwdriver! I wish a motherfucker would try to steal my car!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 7:45 am

Not me. Even if I was lucky enough to stop it, there would most likely still be damage to the car.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 8:26 am

Yeah but you get the joy of kicking someones ass then calling the cops and having them arrested Smile
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 8:32 am

When I lived in Phily I never had a problem. Moved to the burbs of Seattle and got broke into twice and stolen once. Havent had any problems here in the corn fields of Plainfield, but then again I dont think much of any thing happenens here... scratch
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 8:55 am

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Yeah but you get the joy of kicking someones ass then calling the cops and having them arrested Smile

I'm pretty small, so I'd go straight to shooting the person (if he showed aggression). This means I'd be questioned by the police & given this state's left-leaning politics (understatement), I think I'd be a fool to not retain a lawyer first. The expense and the hassle of that experience is not worth the satisfaction of giving some shitbag what he deserves.
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 9:07 am

otter1363 wrote:
When I lived in Phily I never had a problem. Moved to the burbs of Seattle and got broke into twice and stolen once. Havent had any problems here in the corn fields of Plainfield, but then again I dont think much of any thing happenens here... scratch

Haha that is so true! I had a Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi and these guys from the city came to the suburbs looking for cars to steal...they stole my dad's friends 1992 Crown Vic and they stole the Radar Detector out of my truck...the reason they didnt take my truck? they said it was to nice and to noticeable...lol..fuckin right!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 9:20 am

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Kicking someones ass???? I would smoke the motherfucker!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 9:48 am

So, speaking of Chargers being stolen....

TC01 (Juan) posted on FB today that his car was stolen early this morning Sad

Tough luck, huh?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 11:37 am

where does juan live.......
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 11:41 am

looks like Naperville but i could be wrong...
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 11:45 am

i ever catch a mofo in my garage i will not hesitate to shoot,chances are i will hit the car a bit but it will add character and a warning to move along and not to mess with MY shit...................
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:48 pm

if that's trues about naperville that's pretty dam close to most of us
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:59 pm

AlterEgo wrote:

Tough luck, huh?

Thats fucked up. I think he hates us or maybe just me for some reason. I sent him about 3 messages already over the past year or so just asking how he and his mom are doing but he just ignores them.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 9:00 pm

anyone ever find out if his car was stolen,
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 9:00 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:

Tough luck, huh?

Thats fucked up. I think he hates us or maybe just me for some reason. I sent him about 3 messages already over the past year or so just asking how he and his mom are doing but he just ignores them.

i talk to him on AIM sometimes. he just was real comfortable with the OG camm guys and as the club grew he just kinda grew apart. no bigge. remember most of the people he hung with aren't around now. backnblack, stubbs, ect... even the old Z crew with Ric, mike, ect...

hope they find his car. he has had a run of bad luck lately.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 9:04 pm

remember mine got broken into a few months after i got it. i left it outside one night and it just happened to be the night some ass came out from the ghetto and hit a bunch of cars all over town. i had 4g in damage from that indecent. he was such an amateur he didn't even get anything out of the car. botched smash and grab job. he only got the smash right.

i don't think he had the smarts to steal the car fully he was just looking for audio and video equipment.

my car has not spent one night outside the garage after that. it can happen anywhere.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 9:10 pm

I had a few broken into .theres nothing you can do to stop it.just try to hide any valueables park near lighting or gargage ..pull the power cord at night from openers in garage..and change codes often
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 9:37 pm

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:

Tough luck, huh?

i talk to him on AIM sometimes. he just was real comfortable with the OG camm guys and as the club grew he just kinda grew apart. no bigge. remember most of the people he hung with aren't around now. backnblack, stubbs, ect... even the old Z crew with Ric, mike, ect...

hope they find his car. he has had a run of bad luck lately.

Thats whats even more fucked up because me and him were really cool and used to talk all the time too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into   Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Cars Stolen/Broken Into
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next