Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod night after the show

Go down 
+18
jesse031081
Fidostudio
inkedup
Hypnotiq
chargerchick
Rudedog74
HiPwr
ghost
RT!st!C
jontoad
Illinois Chaos
Iguanaman
Okie6.1
ChargerSRT
AlterEgo
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Mod night after the show - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 5:02 pm

ok my esp on the predator had an asteric next to it when we checked it out last time i want to say its connected to another nod on there like mds i could be wrong.......so putting in this swith the only thing its doing it making me lose tractio right?and i found i kick ass switch its a flush mount......
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 5:32 pm

Mod night after the show - Page 4 Duh11
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 6:40 pm

Thats a very nice switch, I have been thinking of replacing my 3 switches with those. Where did you buy and how much?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 6:46 pm

I didn't by them yet I was going to place an order .maybe we could get group discount or something..there 21 bucks each..online
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 6:53 pm

auto accessorystore.com if you wanna get a order in lemme know
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 7:27 pm

inkedup wrote:
I didn't by them yet I was going to place an order .maybe we could get group discount or something..there 21 bucks each..online
Thats why I havent ordered yet! lol Thats about the same price i have seen them for. I dont feel like spending $70 for 3 switches right now. If I only had 1 switch then maybe.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 7:31 pm

I'll call tomorrow .i bet I can get a discount.....
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 8:00 pm

I will attend the mod night to help and if possible see if I can squeeze in there for some lowering action.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 8:02 pm

lowering?
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 8:13 pm

yup with dropzone springs.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 8:29 pm

wow that's abig mod for mod night
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 9:09 pm

Could we change my pads and paint my calipers?
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 9:14 pm

your calipers should sit for 24 hours depending on the kit you bought
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 9:21 pm

Well then at least change the pads out. Got a squeal that has to go.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2010, 11:29 pm

Wow, I actually have a mod or 2 to do at a mod night, lol. I should say Rob does. Mr. windshield banner, and rt stripes putter onner.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 10:24 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Wow, I actually have a mod or 2 to do at a mod night, lol. I should say Rob does. Mr. windshield banner, and rt stripes putter onner.

You sound like that commercial for Bud. LOL! except you have to sign that last part "Mr. windshield banner and rt stripes putter oonnnnnerrrr!"
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 11:06 am

Fuck, I might have to have a lift put in by Saturday night. lol Ivan we should be able to do that, my buddy down the street has a spring compressor if we need it.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 11:20 am

This sounds freaking awesome.... But i got nothing to mod. Sad
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 11:25 am

Hypnotiq wrote:

So? Come and hang out with everyone anyways. We always have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 11:26 am

Hypnotiq wrote:
Not everyone mods. You can improve your arm strength by tipping some Modelo back!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 11:29 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Hypnotiq wrote:
Not everyone mods. You can improve your arm strength by tipping some Modelo back!

You got that right. I almost never have anything to mod but I always show up. You can either lend a hand or just hang out. Either way you are more than welcome to stop by, i guarantee you will have a good time

Last edited by liljoejoe54 on August 24th 2010, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 11:29 am

Cool! I might come by... i have United Airlines family fun day and i have to see what time thats over. Ill find out tonight.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 7:43 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Fuck, I might have to have a lift put in by Saturday night. lol Ivan we should be able to do that, my buddy down the street has a spring compressor if we need it.

Awesome thnx I'll provide some Modelo and munchies as well!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 8:00 pm

I hope to have my new brake pads before saturday. Bought a set of rear pads off someone on lx and shipped on the 16th. I know the fronts will be here friday. The brake squeal is killing me have to fix it. Would it be ok for me to have the rotors turned and then put the new pads on at mod night?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 8:02 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
I hope to have my new brake pads before saturday. Bought a set of rear pads off someone on lx and shipped on the 16th. I know the fronts will be here friday. The brake squeal is killing me have to fix it. Would it be ok for me to have the rotors turned and then put the new pads on at mod night?
Who is going to turn your rotors, I dont have a lathe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod night after the show   Mod night after the show - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod night after the show
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next