Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?

Go down 
+10
ChiTownHemi
Iguanaman
Hypnotiq
liljoejoe54
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
xegitalian19xx
irishrt5.7
inkedup
jesse031081
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Empty
PostSubject: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 2:12 pm

So my friend Tif that I met at a show a few weeks ago is offering to do a photo shoot with our cars. Would anyone be interested? We've talked about maybe august 14th not sure where or what time yet. I think she is pretty open on her wardrobe too!!!! https://2img.net/h/i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx258/jesse031081/lastscan.jpg https://2img.net/h/i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx258/jesse031081/Jesseandhisfutureex-wife.jpg https://2img.net/h/i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx258/jesse031081/duke1.jpg Sorry I cant upload them

Last edited by jesse031081 on July 27th 2010, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed date)
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 2:40 pm

OR NOT!!!!!!LESS IS MORE
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 2:51 pm

anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Lastscan
anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Jesseandhisfutureex-wife
anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Duke1
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 2:59 pm

ummm yes...but I won't be able to do the 7th Sad
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 3:07 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
ummm yes...but I won't be able to do the 7th Sad
Me either, my daughters 16th B-day Party.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 3:23 pm

I can see if shes free on the 14th also gotta check with Joey
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 3:26 pm

I shouldn't I only have one nut left as it is.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 3:31 pm

Um yeah count me in. I cant do the 14th or the 15th.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 3:34 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:

Half sack! Is that you? nanner
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 3:36 pm

jesse031081 wrote:

Sweet! i'd love to do the 14th as the 15th is my bday and I won't be around for a shoot. Plus I'd like to take my own pics - no offense joe joe Wink - Gotta get my own practice lol
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 3:38 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
jesse031081 wrote:

Sweet! i'd love to do the 14th as the 15th is my bday and I won't be around for a shoot. Plus I'd like to take my own pics - no offense joe joe Wink - Gotta get my own practice lol

Lol no offense taken bro.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 3:39 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
jesse031081 wrote:

Lol no offense taken bro.

Lol thanks bro-nameth!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 3:45 pm

The 14th is good for her so more people can make it
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 3:49 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
The 14th is good for her so more people can make it

I got my god daughters birthday party that day Sad Maybe I can try to swing by after the party but I dont know what time that will be.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 4:16 pm

sorry joey i thought it said you can do it the 14th and 15th. I guess I was just excited boobies
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 4:19 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
sorry joey i thought it said you can do it the 14th and 15th. I guess I was just excited boobies

Lol nah I said I cant.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 4:58 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:

anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Runaround OUCH! anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Runaround OUCH! anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Runaround OUCH! anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Runaround OUCH! anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Runaround OUCH! anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Runaround OUCH! anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Runaround OUCH! anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Runaround OUCH! anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Runaround OUCH! anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Runaround OUCH! anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? Runaround OUCH!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 6:26 pm

I'm probably good for the 14th. Try to schedule it for about an hour before sunset and we'll get the best lighting. Best shots are just before or right at sunset but should reserve time for getting everything set up and cars positioned just the way want them.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 6:32 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:
I'm probably good for the 14th. Try to schedule it for about an hour before sunset and we'll get the best lighting. Best shots are just before or right at sunset but should reserve time for getting everything set up and cars positioned just the way want them.

Bill you are the man! Very good point. That also gives me time to meet up with you all. My god daughters party starts at noon and I will probably be able to leave around 4 or so.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 6:35 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
jesse031081 wrote:

Lol nah I said I cant.

It was the lack of punctuation that threw him. You can't. Jesse speaks/reads/writes the King's English.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 7:32 pm

Tom. TMI. Shocked

Jesse...love the name of the second pic. jesseandhisfutureex-wife. LOL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 7:47 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Tom. TMI. Shocked

Jesse...love the name of the second pic. jesseandhisfutureex-wife. LOL! Very Happy

I saw that too. Very funny. Nothin' like positive thinking there Jesse!!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:29 pm

Sounds like a plan!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:49 pm

If the photo shoot will be at dusk I would like to come, but without Tif in the picture (sorry boys) cuz I would like some pics of my halos when they look their best. Is that okay?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:54 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
If the photo shoot will be at dusk I would like to come, but without Tif in the picture (sorry boys) cuz I would like some pics of my halos when they look their best. Is that okay?

Brian can put on a Speedo and pose next to your car with his best "come hither" expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?   anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone interested in a photo shoot with Tif?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: