Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

custom seat logo

Go down 
+11
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
blackhemi
ttruckinon
jesse031081
liljoejoe54
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
HiPwr
inkedup
BIG MEL
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ojilla
CAMM Member
ojilla

custom seat logo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom seat logo   custom seat logo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 1:34 pm

Does anyone have images of cloth headrests customized?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: custom seat logo   custom seat logo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 7:34 pm

I know it's a lot to look through, but here's Jina's photobucket account. I'm sure there's got to be some cloth ones done in there. Very Happy

https://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q150/jinasse/
Back to top Go down
ojilla
CAMM Member
ojilla

PostSubject: Re: custom seat logo   custom seat logo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 8:06 pm

chargerchick wrote:
I know it's a lot to look through, but here's Jina's photobucket account. I'm sure there's got to be some cloth ones done in there. Very Happy

https://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q150/jinasse/

sweet lord baby jesus! there are 86 pages! well I'm gonna start looking now hahaha. thanks!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: custom seat logo   custom seat logo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 8:55 pm

I warned ya! LOL! Very Happy

All I have ever seen was on leather but that doesn't mean she can't do cloth too I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
ojilla
CAMM Member
ojilla

PostSubject: Re: custom seat logo   custom seat logo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 9:07 pm

chargerchick wrote:
I warned ya! LOL! Very Happy

All I have ever seen was on leather but that doesn't mean she can't do cloth too I'm sure.

I saw some cloth ones done. All that work in those pictures is awesome. This has become a must do mod for me after looking through all those images.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: custom seat logo   custom seat logo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 9:07 pm

she can do cloth no problemo. im waiting for a possible upgrade in seats before i send my stuff out. if you have any questions she is really good about getting back to you.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: custom seat logo   custom seat logo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 1:14 am

inkedup wrote:
do you want it embroidered?or another option is a sticker like decal to put on it it still has that felt appearance.....i know two places for each.....

where do u find the sticker like ones??
Back to top Go down
BIG MEL
CAMM Member
BIG MEL

PostSubject: Re: custom seat logo   custom seat logo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 10:05 am

I just sent my headrests, center console and arm rest to Jina. She said the turnn around time is 3 days, but they will be on vacation the week of july 19.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: custom seat logo   custom seat logo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 7:18 am

Fidostudio wrote:
inkedup wrote:
do you want it embroidered?or another option is a sticker like decal to put on it it still has that felt appearance.....i know two places for each.....

where do u find the sticker like ones??

Check out "The Sticker Dude" in Lake Zurich. They did my Lady In Red sticker on my engine cover.

custom seat logo - Page 2 001
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: custom seat logo   custom seat logo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

custom seat logo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2