Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting Place for before Mr Norms

Go down 
+9
Illinois Chaos
AlterEgo
liljoejoe54
VIKES4093
bogieboy
Moparcharger07
jontoad
Pomps
eviltrycycle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:27 pm

Lol wow, I just checked on mapquest and the Belvidere Oasis is 72 miles from my house. 1h 22m. Looks like im waking up really early tomorrow. How far is it for everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Rudedog74
CAMM Member
Rudedog74

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 9:48 pm

it's far really far LOL
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:20 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
I think Vic and I are gonna roll on Rt 173 all the way there so you Northerners, If ya wanna join us somewhere, let me know.

Caution: rt 173 under const. from Capron on the w. side. They were under way the other day.

Thanks for the heads up Tom. Maybe we'll look at another route. Does 20 go there?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:30 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Works for me. Leaving my house at 6 so I would say 610/615. I can text you when I leave out.

ill just be at mac D's at 6:15. you won't be able to text me, my phone stopped working today cause my contract is up and i can't decide if i want to stick with nextel or not.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:34 pm

jontoad wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Works for me. Leaving my house at 6 so I would say 610/615. I can text you when I leave out.

ill just be at mac D's at 6:15. you won't be able to text me, my phone stopped working today cause my contract is up and i can't decide if i want to stick with nextel or not.

Fuck Nextel. I say go with T-Mobile or Sprint. Nextel is a part of Sprint but the service is completely different.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 11:15 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Lol wow, I just checked on mapquest and the Belvidere Oasis is 72 miles from my house. 1h 22m. Looks like im waking up really early tomorrow. How far is it for everyone else?

To Mr norms is 112.5miles for me.........I know where the oasis is, so I didn't add that to the route......
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 11:27 pm

Ok....I just got the map for the oasis.....92 miles, and if I hit traffic right(none) I should be at the oasis by 8am.......LOLz now I am off to bed, so I can get up at 0545.......
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 11:51 pm

Ah jeez.. Should be looking at trying to find a place to meet up before freaking midnight the night before.. If Jackie or Vic see this tonite or EARLY in the morning, let me know what time to be at your place.. I'll roll with you guys..
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 11:53 pm

i know right im in the same boat hoodie!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 12:41 am

Be @ our house no later than 7am!!!!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 12:43 am

how long is the drive?
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 1:41 am

from Joliet- Total Travel Estimate: 2 hours 7 minutes / 108.89 miles

we will be leaving as soon as my father in law gets here to take andrew for the day..... figure 6 ish

looks simple for us...80 west to 39 north...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 5:59 am

If anyone get's a little misdirected in the Rockford area, just give me a call. I know Rockford pretty well and maybe I can get you here faster than just driving around looking for the way. 815-970-1444. If you can find the intersection of rt251 N (11th street) and rt173 you are there. Just take the frontage road north on the west side of rt 173 x251 intersection.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 6:01 am

Leaving now, if you aren't at at the oasis by 35 after Im leaving you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 6:11 am

Heading out in 10-15 minutes!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 8:00 am

Im a dumbass and turned my alarm off on accident. I thought I hit the snooze but I guess not. I am taking my morning dump now and will be leaving in 15 minutes. See you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 8:17 am

SLACKASS..

See ya soon Joey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Place for before Mr Norms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2