Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talon is coming to town!!!

Go down 
+14
HemiMag
Hoodie
Dartboy
xegitalian19xx
pebbles
AlterEgo
chargerchick
Mad Hatter
eviltrycycle
ChiTownHemi
ghost
Admin
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 12:14 pm

Pasta Bella
360 W Schick Rd, #18, Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 12:21 pm

Anyone else I missed?

Shawn1112
Liljoejoe54
Ghost
ChiTownHemi
eviltrycycle
AlterEgo
Headtrippp
pebbles
xegitalian19xx
Dartboy
HemiMag24s
RudeDog
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 12:46 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Pasta Bella
360 W Schick Rd, #18, Bloomingdale, IL 60108

Yay!!!! Im gonna leave here around 330ish. See you all there!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 1:14 pm

Nice spelling is rite! We need a spell check feature on here! Thats what happens when you start drinking at 3pm.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 1:25 pm

I'm a maybe to this something came up and not sure if I will finish on time....I'm trying to hurry though...... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 1:36 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
I'm a maybe to this something came up and not sure if I will finish on time....I'm trying to hurry though...... Evil or Very Mad
let me know if your going Ivan, we can cruise up there together.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 2:01 pm

I have inlaws in town that I haven't seen for a little while so i'll be going but I don't know for how long...prolly hang out for a couple of hours though!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 8:46 pm

Welcome to the Chi Ken! Very Happy

Sorry I won't be able to meet you & the Fam.Neutral I've been moving my Aunt all Day!

My Car is Filthy & I have show tomorrow morn @ 10am

Enjoy your stay, Don't forget to go downtown. Maybe you guys will cruise the lakefront!

I know you Wish you had your car! Did you at least rent a Charger?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 9:30 pm

Pic thread has been posted
http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/photo-sharing-f8/pics-of-mg-with-talon-and-his-family-t671.htm#9733
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 10:28 pm

Dave thanks for hosting us all at Pasta Bella!! It was great hanging out with everyone again, sorry I had to cutout earlier than expected! Nice to finally meet Ken and his family as well, best of luck to your son!!
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2009, 10:33 pm

Wish I could have made this one but I didn't get in till about 1:00 after a lonnnnnng day int the saddle. If you get a chance Talon there is a show tomorrw (Sunday) at Hennesy's in Elgin (Chech the calander) Stop in if you get a chance!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 8:13 am

Thank you all for coming out! That was a lot of fun! i wish i could have hung out more earlier, but you know how it goes. i have always wanted to do something like that, kinda car show and all, thank you all of you! hopefully it won't be the last! it was great to shake your hand Ken, you have a great family! it was awesome to finally meet you! it was good seeing everybody, hopefully we can all get together a couple more times b4 winter! thank you all again!
Back to top Go down
pebbles
CAMM Member
pebbles

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2009, 8:27 am

Ken - it was GREAT to meet you. I wish you and your family the best and may God Bless your son and keep him safe.
Back to top Go down
TALON
CAMM Member
TALON

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:15 pm

Thanks everyone, we had a blast!!!

It was great to meet everyone at last.

Ken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talon is coming to town!!!   Talon is coming to town!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talon is coming to town!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4