Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Soldier In Town

Go down 
+10
moaugust88
Blackbird
jamesv82
jontoad
Shawn1112
MsScarlett
eviltrycycle
kermit
Admin
mesposito222
14 posters
AuthorMessage
mesposito222
CAMM Member
mesposito222

New Soldier In Town Empty
PostSubject: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 3:13 pm

Hi all, my name is Mike. I am an Army Guy stationed at Ft. Sheridan (I work full time for the Army Reserve - Ft. Sheridan is still closed).

I just moved (back) to Chicago from Georgia, and on my way out of the Peach Pit, I bought a 2015 Dodge Dart GT.

This is my second Mopar car, as my first car ever was a 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport.

My Dart is Vitamin C Orange, and I have already bought some toys to add on to it. I am also looking for a good place to do custom stripe work. I really like the Demon Package from the early 1970's that was offered on the Dart.

I'm glad to be a part of this organization and I'm looking forward to being a part of the crew!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 3:14 pm

Welcome - Glad to have you here!  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 3:18 pm

Welcome, I have a 2013 HO Dart Limited, but I haven't done much to it because I fully expect my children to destroy it while learning how to drive.

They're nice little cars. I'm waiting to see if they turn out the AWD Dart SRT, at which point I'm gonna go after one of them.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 3:23 pm

Welcome to CAMM! Thanks for signing up and thank you for your service.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 4:07 pm

Welcome and happy to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 5:04 pm

Welcome to Camm, where were u, Ft Benning?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 5:11 pm

Welcome from Naperville!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 5:15 pm

Thank you for your service.

Welcome from NW Indiana.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 7:17 pm

Welcome to Camm. If you haven't already done so, check out the Car Shows and Cruise Nights sections and plan on coming to an event.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 7:58 pm

Welcome as well from East Chicago!
Back to top Go down
mesposito222
CAMM Member
mesposito222

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 9:40 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

I was at Ft. Gordon in Augusta from December until late March.

This is actually my second stint in Chicago (but I did grow up here).

There is a weekly show/club in Mount Prospect from Memorial Day to Labor Day called the "Blues Mobile Cruise" which is essentially a variety of cars lined up at the train station. Have any of you ever been involved with that particular show?
Back to top Go down
mesposito222
CAMM Member
mesposito222

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 9:48 pm

I also just bought the tier IV membership via paypal, I'm not sure if it attached my username, but it is the same as my e-mail address - mesposito222
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 11:31 pm

you can check the calendar tab above for shows we frequent. we do hit a lot of cruise nights and usually post up if we are interested in going. you can make a separate post for those shows with the info to see if there is interest or you can have Crystal add it to the calendar if you want.

we have a good number of members up north somewhat near you.

cruise nights at Lukes in C-ville (carpetersville) gets a lot of members out.

i am south in Naperville so i make it up there when i can, but i also i go to a lot of Plainfield (tuesdays) and Downers Grove (fridays).

the biggest cruise nights in the state are Morris cruise nights that get 800 or so cars. they are only 5 times a year though and always on Saturdays. we hit that one up a lot too. i know that's a bit far for you since your up north, but it is worth the trip a couple times a year since it is so big. if you go once you will be hooked.
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 12:46 pm

Welcom to CAMM from Buffalo Grove
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 7:37 pm

Welcome new member to this club.
Back to top Go down
VAGABON
CAMM Member
VAGABON

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2015, 3:03 pm

Welcome from the south side of Chi town
Back to top Go down
392SRT8
CAMM Member
392SRT8

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2015, 4:05 pm

Welcome to CAMM! Hope to see you at some meets.
Back to top Go down
mesposito222
CAMM Member
mesposito222

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2015, 7:57 pm

I got my CAMM decals in the mail on Friday - Thanks A Lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Soldier In Town   New Soldier In Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Soldier In Town
Page 1 of 1