Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

getting 35 tint wednesday

Go down 
+5
Headtripp
jontoad
Illinois Chaos
Kooch
pjcharger
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

getting 35 tint wednesday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting 35 tint wednesday   getting 35 tint wednesday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 3:29 pm

They have those high frequency deer whistles you can mount on the front of your car. You could probably adjust one of those to warn away children, cars, pets, & trees so that they get out of your path, Shawn.
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

PostSubject: Re: getting 35 tint wednesday   getting 35 tint wednesday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 9:56 pm

just got it done today, love it looks real nice. I like the limp on the sunroof idea, crap I should have looked at this thread today b4 i dropped it of. Thats ok gives me something else to look forward to later.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: getting 35 tint wednesday   getting 35 tint wednesday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 6:13 am

No pics?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: getting 35 tint wednesday   getting 35 tint wednesday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 7:47 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
No pics?

Looks exactly like this, Shawn: 35% Tint.
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

PostSubject: Re: getting 35 tint wednesday   getting 35 tint wednesday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:52 am

Haha wait til i can wash again its filthy now ... pics soon
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

PostSubject: Re: getting 35 tint wednesday   getting 35 tint wednesday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:56 am

But yeah erics pics pretty much hit it. Im trying to get my car as close to his as possible. Tips from blastin bob might have to wait til next year the budget is gettin tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting 35 tint wednesday   getting 35 tint wednesday - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting 35 tint wednesday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2