Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays

Go down 
+14
Fidostudio
K J
Okie6.1
chargerchick
Hypnotiq
The Italian Mistress
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
Hoodie
RT!st!C
AlterEgo
jesse031081
irishrt5.7
Headtripp
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 12:42 pm

Anyone planning on going tonight?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 11:00 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Anyone planning on going tonight?
should have called me i woulda went! me and the wife went to meirs or however u spell it. we drove by it was packed. did u go?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 12:36 am

Yep! Over 240 cars. Was a great night for it and Vic got us good spots too
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 7:40 am

I saw it too late. Do they still have vendor tents taking up all of that parking space?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:32 am

Nope they moved them onto the grass. it was much better.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:35 am

Sorry we were unable to make it due to a fellow cammer... Ehhh this son of a bitch... let me tell you... can you believe he cost me 75 dollars... best 75 i have spent in my life well maybe the best.... anyways props goes out to okie... he found me my rear seats for my magnum for $75 they are already put in and looking damn good... they do have a couple of heavy scratches on one of the seats but for 75 who the hell cares...

Thanks again nick...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 12:10 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Sorry we were unable to make it due to a fellow cammer... Ehhh this son of a bitch... let me tell you... can you believe he cost me 75 dollars... best 75 i have spent in my life well maybe the best.... anyways props goes out to okie... he found me my rear seats for my magnum for $75 they are already put in and looking damn good... they do have a couple of heavy scratches on one of the seats but for 75 who the hell cares...

Thanks again nick...

I take it your stock seats were trashed, eh? Nice spotting there, Nick thumbsup
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 1:17 pm

no not at all.. i went from stock to srt seats... i am actually going to be selling my stock seats will be an awesome deal for anyone w/ a se or sxt that doesnt have leather...
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 1:21 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
no not at all.. i went from stock to srt seats... i am actually going to be selling my stock seats will be an awesome deal for anyone w/ a se or sxt that doesnt have leather...

Shoot me a pm with a price. i have 2 buddy's with SXT's looking for leather.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 1:33 pm

Bump for tonight, anyone going?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 3:43 pm

Doesn't look like it's gonna rain until after 8 . . . . anyone wanna go tonight??
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:17 pm

OK, we aren't going. Too hot out!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:40 pm

AlterEgo wrote:

OK, we aren't going. Too hot out!

im going Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:56 pm

its not that hot , the suns goin down.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 6:30 pm

yeah same reason we are not going to damn hot...lol
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 7:34 pm

Meh. Hot huh? Whatever!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:09 pm

We went anyway and yes it was hot ans smelled like poo only because a dog shit near where we were standing. I thought it was Jesse for a little bit but then we saw some chick step in it with flip flops on haha
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:12 pm

it was fun you silly boys (in asian accent) good ole jackie does it again
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:14 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:

Thanks again nick...

Yep this son of a bitch was looking out for a fellow cammer and this is the thanks I get. Laughing Again brian I am glad that you got them and thanks for the engine cover.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 10:21 pm

jesse031081 wrote:

OMG! I was laughing so hard, I almost peed!! LMFAO!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 10:39 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
jesse031081 wrote:

OMG! I was laughing so hard, I almost peed!! LMFAO!!

Oh lord!

Can't believe you guys went, when I walked outside at 9 from work it was horrible.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 10:51 pm

I went along with all the people who werent gonna go and it was HOTT! sunny
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 7:36 am

dog poop, rotflmfao!!!!
Back to top Go down
K J
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 6:47 pm

I was there last week! My 300c was parked next to my buddies silver cts-v

hopefully i can meet some of you guys in an upcoming week...

btw... those challengers are absolutely awesome...
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 8:15 pm

K J wrote:
I was there last week! My 300c was parked next to my buddies silver cts-v

hopefully i can meet some of you guys in an upcoming week...

btw... those challengers are absolutely awesome...

i remember that car, glad you signed up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays   McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McHenry green street cruise nights 6-9 pm Mondays
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: